Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
- 1045 W Queen Creek Rd
- Chandler, AZ 85248
- Office: (480) 899-1808
- Mobile: (480) 710-2755
- With a career of more than 14 years in real estate Cynthia has had many challenging experiences in the business. The knowledge learned is invaluable when it comes to guiding her clients through their transaction. In addition Cynthia has an extensive family background in the home building industry, and has working relationships with high-quality sub-contractors throughout the valley.
- Consecutively elected to the Realtors Masters Hall of Fame, Coldwell Banker Sterling Society Member, Foothill College, Los Altos, California De Anza College, Cupertino,California
- "Your home is usually your largest financial investment and when representing clients I keep that in mind. I am easily accessible and concentrate on personalized care with attention to detail and have proven experience at negotiating. My clients how know much I appreciate their confidence in me."
- Southeast Valley Association of Realtors, Arizona Department of Real Estate, Silicon Valley Association of Realtors, Califonia Department of Real Estate, National Association of Realtors.
- Cynthia and her husband, David, a building contractor, have three daughters. Two of their daughters are graduates of California Universities and live out of state. The youngest is attending an Arizona College.
- First Time Buyers
- Farm & Ranch
- Luxury Properties
© 2013 Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. All Rights Reserved. Coldwell Banker®, the Coldwell Banker logo, Coldwell Banker Previews International® and the Coldwell Banker Previews International logo are registered service marks owned by Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. Each Office is Independently Owned and Operated.
© 2013 Coldwell Banker Mortgage State Licensing
Currency data provided by Xignite. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Coldwell Banker Home Protection Plan provided by American Home Shield.
see more at coldwellbanker.com