Contact Bill Sumits
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 10105 S De Anza Blvd, Cupertino, CA 95014 Office Phone: (408) 252-1133 Business: (408) 863-1063 Fax: (408) 252-0538 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Over twenty years of International Sales and Business Management experience for a $26 million imaging business of the DuPont Company, and extensive experience as a management and enterprise software consultant for a $6 billion foreign petrochemical company.
- After Y2K, Bill began a new and exciting career in Real Estate, and by his second year in the business was in the top 17% of Coldwell Banker agents worldwide. He is a certified specialist for senior home sellers and buyers; he is equally successful helping first-time buyers get that first home, and current homeowners move up to their dream home. Each year Bill helps dozens of satisfied clients buy and sell homes.
- Georgia Institute of Technology -- Bachelor of Science, Industrial Engineering.
- University of Dallas --MBA courses in Telecommunications Management.
- The corporate world has taught me to focus on the needs of the customer above all else. Buying or selling a home is stressful. My personal and professional success comes from making buying or selling a home as fast and as trouble-free as possible.
- Bill comes from, and married into a family of photographers. He has had photographs published in Sports Illustrated and Time magazines, which explains the beautiful house flyers he produces. He lived in England at an early age, married a Ph.D., and has four children, all professionals. He has traveled extensively and lived in the Middle East for three years.