Contact Mr. Fred Hoppel
Office: Coldwell Banker Heritage Realtors Address: 535 North Main Street, Springboro, OH 45066 Office Phone: (937) 748-5500 Mobile Phone: (937) 321-1381 Voice Mail: (937) 914-0192 Fax: (937) 748-9302 Email: email@example.com
About Mr. Fred Hoppel
- Made the Top 50 Sales Associate List in first four months with Coldwell Banker - Heritage Realtors, and numerous times thereafter.
- Member of Dayton Area Board of Realtors (DABR), Ohio Association of Realtors (OAR), and National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Member of the Dayton and Cincinnati MLS for
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
- Internet Professional (ePro)
- Full time Real Estate Agent with over 10 years of specilaized experience with Coldwell Banker - Heritage Realtors
- Retired Supervisory Special Agent with U.S. Treasury Department with over 31 years of service
- Served in U.S. Army as Communications Specialist, assigned to N.A.T.O., and stationed in Izmir, Turkey
- Attended Sinclair Community College and Wright State University, respectively majoring in Business and Accounting
- Attended Federal Law Enforcement Training Center in Brunswick, Georgia
- Former Treasurer for the Miamisburg Civic Youth Baseball and Softball Association and Cub Scout Pack 103 in Miamisburg
- Attention to Detail
- Professional Service
- Focused on Needs of Client
- Responsive to Client Inquiries
- Research ...Research ... Research ...
- Represent Buyers in the purchase of residential real estate, i.e. houses, condominiums, and bank owned property.
- Represent Sellers in the sale of residential real estate, i.e. houses and condominiums
- Represent and educate First Time Home Buyers
- Represent Seniors in the transition from large house to smaller houses and condominiums
- Represent executors in the sale of estate properties.
- Specialize in the following geographic areas in alphabetical order: Beavercreek, Bellbrook, Centerville, Clearcreek, Twp, Dayton, Franklin, Germantown, Kettering, Miamisburg, MiamiTwp, Moraine, Oakwood, Springboro, Washington Twp, West Carrollton, and Xenia
- First Time Buyers
- Military Markets
- Buyer Representative
- New Homes