Karen Hubble Bisbee Video ResumeWe would like to introduce Karen Hubble Bisbee of the Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Sales Office in Greenspring MD. Please enjoy the video. http://www.coldwellbanker.com/servlet/AgentListing?action=detail&ComColdwellbankerDataAgent_id=75523
Contact Karen Hubble Bisbee
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 10751 Falls Rd Ste 265, Lutherville, MD 21093 Office Phone: (410) 821-1700 Mobile Phone: (443) 838-0438 Business: (443) 841-1333 Fax: (410) 828-1032 Email: KBisbee@cbmove.com
About Karen Hubble Bisbee
- Personal Background The granddaughter of L. L. Hubble who in 1918 founded Hubble Company Real Estate, Karen is the third generation of her family to pursue a career in real estate. She received her license in 1977 and became a full-time agent upon her graduation from Hollins College in 1981. She was a partner in The Hubble Company from 1983 until the firm’s merger with W. H. C. Wilson & Co. in 1990. She is a Life Member of the Real Estate Million Dollars Association and has served as Vice Chair of the Greater Baltimore Board of Realtors (GBBR) Condo/Cooperative Committee and as a member of GBBR’s Public Relations and Arbitration Committees. She has achieved her GRI (Graduate Realtor Institute) and ABR (Accredited Buyer Representative) designations and is an Associate Broker with the firm. She was voted Baltimore Best Upscale Realtor by Baltimore Magazine with residential sales in excess of $780 million since 2002.
- Karen Hubble Bisbee, along with her mother and partner, Nancy C. Hubble, has been the Top Producer for Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage in the Mid Atlantic since the company’s local founding in 2002. Prior to that Hubble Bisbee was the top sales team in the United States when the company operated under the ERA brand. Hubble Bisbee has been the #1 Previews International Sales Associate for the Mid Atlantic since 2002. In September of 2010, Hubble Bisbee was named to the Wall Street Journal Top 100 for 2009, one of only two Maryland Realtors to earn this elite designation. Hubble Bisbee was proud to earn the Wall Street Journal Top 100 designation for 2010 as well.
- The Hubble Bisbee Group offers some of the most sophisticated technology and unparalleled marketing in the industry. Noted for providing remarkable service and extraordinary advertising, Bisbee’s hands-on approach has led to impressive sales results.
- A three-term President of the Hollins College Alumnae Association, Karen has been highly involved with the Baltimore Museum of Art (BMA), having served as First Vice Chairperson of BMA’s Women’s Committee, Treasurer and member of the Executive Committee and on the Board of Directors and Executive Committee of Friends of the American Wing. She previously chaired the Hunt Valley Antiques Show, served as Vice President of the Auxiliary of Family and Children’s Services and on the Maryland Historical Society’s Galleries and Development Committee. In 2009, Bisbee was honored by the Maryland High School Athletic Directors Association as “Volunteer of the Year” for her work with the Bryn Mawr School, from which her daughter graduated in 2009. Karen was an active volunteer at the Georgetown University, Washington DC from 2009-2013. Bisbee currently sits on the Board of Directors of TLC Lacrosse, a local non-profit girl’s lacrosse club she co-founded in 2004.
- Representation of Buyers and Sellers, extensive marketing, excellent Support Staff, comprehensive and professional service from first contact to closing.
- Designations :Graduate Realtors Institute, Accredited Buyers Representative, Certified Residential Specialist Candidate, NAR, MAR, GBBR, Life Member REMDA, Relocation Specialist
- Professional Profile: Licensed Realtor 1977. Third generation of the Hubble family in the industry. Expert in field of historic, luxury and equestrian properties. Consistent Top Producer. Founder's Club, Previews Specialist
- #1 Previews Insternational Sales Associate for the Mid Atlantic since 2002
- Wall Street Journal Top 100 in the Nation
- GRI, ABR
- Luxury Properties
- Farm & Ranch