I am dedicated to delivering the personalized service, exceptional communication and professional expertise that will give you successful results.
Contact Lane Tharp
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 5591 Chamblee Dunwoody Rd Bldg 1300, Dunwoody, GA 30338 Office Phone: (770) 396-6696 Mobile Phone: (404) 403-1165 Business: (770) 804-7805 Fax: (770) 391-0840 Email: Lane.Tharp@ColdwellBankerAtlanta.com
About Lane Tharp
- Here's What I Can Do For You As a Native Atlantan and member of the 2100-member Coldwell Banker team, I am dedicated to providing my clients with First Class Service in buying or selling a home. I have a lifetime of knowledge of the Atlanta area and can assist you with any of your Real Estate needs. I am also a professional Interior Designer and will be able to lend my 30 years of expertise in preparing your home for sale or helping you picture yourself in your new home. Call me for the First Class Service you deserve!
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist The needs of the Senior home buyer or seller are a specialty of mine. As a Seniors Real Estate Specialist and Certified Senior Advisor, I am dedicated to creating solutions to the unique issues facing Seniors and their families. I'll "take the pressure off"!
- WHAT MY CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY: "Your professionalism and competence were the best that I ever experienced...You are a caring professional who puts her client's interests first. I feel very comfortable in recommending you to my very best friends and clients because I know that you will do an outstanding job for them." P.P. "I will never forget your helpfulness and understanding in handling the sale of (my aunt's) house. You made it as easy as possible. It takes a very special person to handle the sale of an elderly person's home where they have lived for many years. I'm sure we couldn't have had a better agent than you for the job." C. R.
- "Lane helped us in the sale of two properties and she was a joy to work with. We really appreciated her professionalism and honesty and the integrity she showed in both transactions." M. & T. A. "Lane made my move as easy as possible during a very difficult time. She kept me optimistic even during some setbacks. Her negotiating skills allowed me to get the price I wanted for my home and she was always available with help from start to finish. I will definitely recommend her to any of my friends who want a top realtor." M.L.H.
- Education and Professional Associations Graduate of the University of Georgia Member of Atlanta Board of Realtors Senior Advantage Real Estate Council Professional Member of ASID, the American Society of Interior Designers Senior Care Network Niche Cobb Services for the Elderly 50+ Housing Council - Greater Atlanta Home Builders Association Certified Senior Advisor (CSA) DeKalb Senior Providers Network Georgia Gerontology Society