My knowledge of the Boston Market & strong emphasis on research & analysis assures my select clients the best value for their real estate transactions
Contact Dave Crowley
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 137 Newbury St, Boston, MA 02116 Office Phone: (617) 266-4430 Mobile Phone: (617) 796-2403 Fax: (617) 266-6010 Email: David.Crowley@NEMoves.com
About Dave Crowley
- Accredited Buyers Agent
- Accredited Relocation Specialist
- Accredited New Homes Specialist
- Relocation Buyers - Let my knowledge of Boston's neighborhoods be your guide to finding the right community for you and your family. My recent sales have included luxury high rise condos in downtown Boston to single family Victorians in Newton to cool loft spaces in the Merrimack Valley.
- First-time buyers - My strong emphasis on research and analysis helps take the mystery out of real estate and provides the knowledge you need to succeed in your first purchase.
- Seller s - Will profit from my strong sales and marketing skills which will help you position and price your property is a very competitive marketplace.
- Buyers & Sellers - Will appreciate my strong, yet fair negotiating skills that enable both parties to achieve their real estate goals.
New Construction Homes
- Over the years I have built a successful practice in the new home/construction market. If you are looking to purchase a new construction property, there are important things to know - and I can assist you navigating the purchase. My recent new construction transactions include:
- Atelier 505 - South End Allele - South Boston The Modern - South End
- 248 - C Street - South Boston G Lofts - Lawrence 1 First - Cambridge Lincoln Plaza - Leather District
- 61 Worcester St. - South End 65 Worcester St. - South End Victorian Place - Lowell
- Court Sq. Press - South Boston Lafayette Lofts - Leather District Dover Lofts - South End