Hello! Welcome to my website. I look forwad to assisting you with your real estate needs. How may I be of service?
Contact Mr. Ken Trotter
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 4500 Old Dominion Dr, Arlington, VA 22207 Office Phone: (703) 524-2100 Business: (703) 524-2100 Fax: (703) 524-9014 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Mr. Ken Trotter
- Ken Trotter is a real estate consultant concentrating in the Northern Virginia counties of Arlington, Fairfax, and Loudoun, including the neighborhoods of Lake Barcroft and cities of Falls Church and Alexandria.
- A long-time resident of Northern Virginia, and a former attorney who engaged in complex civil litigation with a Washington, DC based law firm, Mr. Trotter is uniquely qualified to assist you with your residential real estate needs, whether you are buying, selling or renting. As an attorney for more than 20 years, Ken was a skilled negotiator helping his clients recover millions of dollars. His background provides him with superior analytic, communication and negotiation skills.
- Ken is associated with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage in Arlington, Virginia, a company with 107 years of history as an industry leader. Ken's expertise, combined with Coldwell Banker's strong reputation, world- wide connections, technology, and marketing, will help you reach your real estate goals quickly and for the best possible price.
- In addition to holding a real estate license in Virginia, Ken is also a member of the bar associations of the District of Columbia, Florida, and Alabama and has a demonstrated commitment to community service. For more than a decade Ken has regularly volunteered with Legal Counsel for the Elderly (affiliated with the AARP) to present workshops throughout Washington, DC area helping senior citizens prepare financial durable power of attorney forms and health care advance directives. Ken is also a long-time member of the Board of Directors for a Virginia condominium association, overseeing major projects, including the conversion from co-operative to condominium form of ownership; development and sale of association-owned condominium units to generate revenue for association; and major infrastructure improvements..
- Licensed real estate salesperson in the District of Columbia and Virginia
- Brigham Young University, B.A.
- Vanderbilt University Shool of Law, J.D.
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Member of the Virginia Association of Realtors and Northern Virginia Association of Realtors
- Military Markets
- First Time Buyers
- Luxury Properties
- Buyer Representative
- New Homes