Architects @ MOCAExhibition of Architecture at MOCA
Contact Rick Meghiddo
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 11999 San Vicente Blvd Ste 300, Los Angeles, CA 90049 Office Phone: (310) 820-6651 Mobile Phone: (949) 887-5153 Business: (310) 442-1631 Fax: (310) 820-1457 Email: RMeghiddo@coldwellbanker.com
About Rick Meghiddo
- Rick Meghiddo is an architect, a real estate broker and a filmmaker. What links these three disciplines is his architect’s eye. He is fluent in English, Spanish, Italian and Hebrew.
- Rick’s return to real estate by joining Coldwell Banker in Brentwood comes as a no-surprise to the Meghiddos’ friends. During the 1980’s and early 1990’s their Westwood-based real estate firm, Meghiddo Associates, helped many of their clients to realize their dreams. As brokers, they sold properties in Brentwood, Westwood, Bel Air, Beverly Hills, Pacific Palisades, Malibu, West L.A., Mar Vista and West Hollywood. Some of the real estate deals were combined with extensive remodeling they designed.
- "Rick's eye" can see through: what's there, what isn't and what could be for his client's needs. This helps both sellers and buyers.
- Ruth and Rick Meghiddo have built contemporary residences in L.A.’s Westside and in Tel Aviv, a 115-unit senior housing in Jaffa, and designed numerous mixed-use, urban design,institutional and commercial projects. Their work has been published by Los Angeles Times, Sunset, California Homes, La Mia Casa, L’Architettura and other professional magazines and newspapers.
- Rick was born and raised in Buenos Aires, Argentina. He spent seven formative years in Rome, Italy, where he obtained a Doctor of Architecture degree from the University of Rome. The Meghiddos moved to L.A. in 1977 and lived there for fifteen years. In 1980 he also received a Master in Architecture and Urban Design degree from U.C.L.A. After ten years in Tel Aviv, they resettled in Irvine first, and then in Long Beach.
- 2011 Honor Award, AIA National Photography Contest
- 2005 Award of Excellence, Community Redevelopment Agency
- 2004 Award of Excellence, Community Redevelopment Agency
- 2004 Finalist, Discovery Well Park Public Art Competition, Signal Hill
- 2000 Best 2000 AIA Members Overseas Annual Selection: Senior Housing, Jaffa
- 1998 Second Prize: Senior Community Center Design Competition,
- 1992 Grant: Israel Ministry of Science Research on Artificial Islands
- California Licensed Architect and Real Estate Broker
- Dottere in Architettura, University of Rome, Italy Master of Architecture, U.C.L.A. LEED Accredited Professional
- Contemporary Architectural Design.
- L.A.'s Westside, from West Hollywood to Malibu.
- Long Beach
- International experience in Europe, Latin America and Israel..
- Contemporary design.
- Production and direction of architecture documentaries.
- Luxury Properties