Real Estate with an Architect's EyeRick MeghiddoColdwell Banker Associate
Contact Rick Meghiddo
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 11661 San Vicente Blvd Fl 10, Los Angeles, CA 90049 Office Phone: (310) 820-6651 Mobile Phone: (949) 887-5153 Business: (310) 442-1631 Fax: (310) 820-1457 Email: RMeghiddo@coldwellbanker.com
About Rick Meghiddo
- Rick Meghiddo is a real estate broker, an architect and a filmmaker. What links these three disciplines is his architect’s eye. He is fluent in English, Spanish, Italian and Hebrew.
- Joining Coldwell Banker in Brentwood was a continuation of my practice as a broker in the Westwood-based real estate and architecture firm Meghiddo Associates, started in the 1980s. The added value is in having a full in-house service team to help me, from title insurance to financing, from escrow to closing preparation. As a broker, I sold properties in Brentwood, Westwood, Bel Air, Beverly Hills, Pacific Palisades, Malibu, West L.A., Mar Vista and West Hollywood. Some of the real estate deals combined extensive remodeling that we designed. Some of our former clients still live in the houses we helped them to purchase and remodel three decades ago. Most of our former clients remain friends
- "Rick's eye" can see through: what's there, what isn't and what could be for his client's needs. This helps both sellers and buyers.
- Ruth and Rick Meghiddo have built contemporary residences in L.A.’s Westside and in Tel Aviv, a 115-unit senior housing in Jaffa, and designed numerous mixed-use, urban design,institutional and commercial projects. Their work has been published by Los Angeles Times, Sunset, California Homes, La Mia Casa, L’Architettura and other professional magazines and newspapers.
- Rick was born and raised in Buenos Aires, Argentina. He spent seven formative years in Rome, Italy, where he obtained a Doctor of Architecture degree from the University of Rome. The Meghiddos moved to L.A. in 1977 and lived there for fifteen years. In 1980 he also received a Master in Architecture and Urban Design degree from U.C.L.A. After ten years in Tel Aviv, they resettled in Irvine first, and then in Long Beach.
- 2011 Honor Award, AIA National Photography Contest
- 2005 Award of Excellence, Community Redevelopment Agency
- 2004 Award of Excellence, Community Redevelopment Agency
- 2004 Finalist, Discovery Well Park Public Art Competition, Signal Hill
- 2000 Best 2000 AIA Members Overseas Annual Selection: Senior Housing, Jaffa
- 1998 Second Prize: Senior Community Center Design Competition,
- 1992 Grant: Israel Ministry of Science Research on Artificial Islands
- California Licensed Architect and Real Estate Broker
- Dottere in Architettura, University of Rome, Italy Master of Architecture, U.C.L.A. LEED Accredited Professional
- Assisting clients to sell and buy residential property in L.A.'s Westside, Particular expertise in Westwood, Brentwood, Beverly Hills, Santa Monica and the Venice to Cheviot Hills area.
- Contemporary Architectural Design. See http://www.meghiddoarchitects.com/
- Filmmaking architecture documentaries. See http://architectureawareness.com/
- Real estate in Los Angeles' Westside.
- Contemporary architectural design.
- Production and direction of architecture documentaries.
- Luxury Properties