Wendy Conner, Coldwell Banker Premier PropertiesColdwell Banker Brand Promise
Contact Wendy Conner
Office: Coldwell Banker Premier Properties Address: 1682 S. Pleasant Valley Rd, Winchester, VA 22601 Office Phone: (540) 662-4500 Mobile Phone: (540) 975-0390 Business: (540) 662-4500 Fax: (540) 662-4742 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Wendy Conner
- Wendy Conner is a full-time, professional REALTOR® since 1998 with a solid background in marketing and closing transactions year after year. Specializing in the Northern Shenandoah Valley, Wendy is an expert in the sale and marketing of homes and land in the Strasburg, Winchester and the Shenandoah, Frederick and Warren County areas and beyond.
- Wendy is continually taking education classes to further her knowledge of the business of Real Estate. In 2003 she obtained her Virginia Broker´s license & 2008-2013, co-owner and Managing Broker at Skyline Team Real Estate in Strasburg, Virginia. She has received her ABR designation (Accredited Buyer Representative) and her GRI (Graduate of the Realtor Institute) designation. Wendy continued her education with a Short Sale and Foreclosure designation giving her the ability to assist her clients in this ever changing market.
- Professional Philosophy: Wendy possesses a strong work ethic and a solid sense of integrity. She believes in making her clients the top priority in a transaction and will work to ensure that they are completely happy at the close of escrow. Buying or selling a home is a major decision for most people and Wendy knows that it is important for her clients to know what is happening in every step of their transaction.
- A compassionate and caring attitude combined with her knowledge and service-oriented spirit makes Wendy Conner's clients return to her again and again.
- Rookie of the Year 1998
- Presidents Club 1998-2007
- Outstanding Sales Club 1998-2007
- Sales Associate of the Year 2002 and 2007 President's Club Gold Member 200
- President's Sales Award 2009
- Top 5% of Agents/Blue Ridge Association of REALTORS®
- Director's Sales Award 2010, 2011, 2012
- •Wendy is a member of MRIS®, the Blue Ridge Association of REALTORS® and the Massanutten Association of REALTORS®. She has served as secretary for the Massanutten Board of Realtors for 1999, 2000. Wendy also served on the Blue Ridge Association of REALTORS® Board of Directors, the Tech Committee and the Policy and Procedures Committee. She is also active with the Virginia Association of REALTORS® and the National Association of REALTORS®. All of these associations uphold a strict code of ethics and ensure that their members are up to date on the latest marketing techniques and legislation affecting real estate. Wendy also is a member of The Women´s Council of REALTORS®, REBAC and the National Association of Professional Women.