Profile Video for Coldwell BankerJulie Sell - Coldwell Banker Professional Realtors
Contact Julie Sell
Office: Coldwell Banker Professional, Realtors Address: 3210 Academy Avenue, Portsmouth, VA 23703 Office Phone: (757) 484-4400 Business: (757) 484-4400 Fax: (757) 484-7228 Email: email@example.com
About Julie Sell
- One of Coldwell Banker’s most enthusiastic Realtors, Julie has a passion for real estate that her clients find truly invigorating. Her warm personality will charm even the most timid of buyers! Whether you are looking for professional property management services, listing your house for sale, shopping for your dream home, or considering an investment property, Julie will share in your excitement and carefully attend to your needs. Julie has an instinctive approach to real estate and prides herself on actively helping her clients meet their real estate goals.
- Julie hails from the Golden State of California where the real estate boom in the mid 2000s made it near impossible for a twenty something to buy a place to hang her hat. The boom didn’t dissuade her from reaching her goal of home ownership though; she instead set her sights on Virginia for a more down-to-earth housing market. Julie first dipped her toes in Hampton Roads real estate with the purchase of a small condo and found great satisfaction in her new home. Her decision to sell and purchase a historic home complete with a yard for her dog was the second bite from the real estate bug. Soon thereafter, she guided her now husband through the purchase of his first home. After being wed Julie made her home available as a rental that she has independently managed ever since.
- Julie understands real estate is an important part of any household’s investment portfolio. She benefited from an early exposure to a variety of real estate matters in her childhood through her mother’s career as a Certified Property Manager (CPM). Julie grew up house hunting with her mom, helping with marketing, exploring Real Estate Owned Properties (REOs), and learning the ins and outs of home purchases, sales and the management of several single family rental properties. Julie’s pre-Realtor career as a Contracts Administrator with a state certified California drywall and insulation contractor helped Julie build a solid foundation in the business and legality of home construction. With her background in new home construction and her experiences as a homeowner and landlord, Julie is familiar with a wide variety of properties, the reasons for owning them, and the sorts of nuances particular to each.
- As a member of HRRA and the Coldwell Banker Team Julie has a wealth of experience and infrastructure on tap to ensure the best real estate transaction possible. If you’re looking for a proactive and energetic agent with all the technology and training to close your deal, call, email, or text Julie today!
- In addition to providing her buyers and sellers with superior real estate services, Julie Sell is offering her clients an opportunity to help support some of their favorite local organizations. At closing Julie is asking her clients to select which one of these affiliated non-profits they would like their closing to benefit.
- http://www.k9justiceleague.org/friends.html http://www.vigilantwatchinc.org/ http://www.portsmouthhumanesociety.org/donate/sponsors.html