I am excited to represent fabulous homes for sale in Angola, Indiana and the surrounding areas where we have over 101 lakes. Call me! (260) 687-1800
Contact SANDI DAVIS CATHER
Office: Coldwell Banker Roth Wehrly Graber Address: 2535 N. 200 W., Angola, IN 46703 Office Phone: (260) 665-2182 Mobile Phone: (260) 687-1800 Fax: (260) 665-7797 Email: email@example.com
About SANDI DAVIS CATHER
- Sandi Cather has been selling real estate full time since 1987. I have probably encountered every challenge or problem possible. Experience counts!
- I have the following additional National Association of Realtors designations: ABR, CRB, CRS, GRI, and E-PRO. Education counts!
- I enjoying negotiating for my clients. I want to get the best price possible with the least amount of inconvenience to the client. I handle all my negotiations with tact, strong appeal, knowledge and professionalism. Strong negotiation skills count!
- I live my life with exuberant joy. I believe that helping others accomplish their goals is one of the most important things I do. I love to help folks meet their goals of home ownership whether it's their first home or a vacation home. Kindness and caring count!
- Real estate is my life. My passion. I am thrilled and honored to work with buyers and sellers. I have an exceptional marketing programand would be positively elated to work with you or someone you know.
- I am a self-possessed maniacal overachiever but always with a smile, a laugh and a couple of hugs!
- Realtor of the Year 2009 (out of 700 agents)
- Psi Ote of the Year
- President's Club
- Executive Club
- A.B.R. -- Accredited Buyer's Representative This designation helps my BUYERS get the very BEST service possible!
- C.R.B. -- Certified Residential Brokerage This national designation is for more education and experience in managing a busy real estate office -- whether it's one agent or 100 agents. Ultimately, this helps ALL my clients as I have the financial and business background to help you reach your goals.
- C.R.S. -- Certified Residential Specialist This national designation is designed to help my SELLERS get the BEST service possible.
- G.R.I. -- Graduate Realtors Institute This naitonal designation took three years at the Notre Dame campus. It was a wonderful ground-up educational experience in that it helped develop business plans and goals so I can best service all my CLIENTS..
- E-PRO -- National Association of Realtors designation for today's TECHNOLOGY. Everyone goes to the internet first nowadays; this designation was important for me because I want to best serve all my BUYERS and SELLERS.
- I'm a huge believer in furthering my education so I can help YOU.
- I'm a member of everything: National Association of Realtors, Indiana Association of Realtors, Northeastern Indiana Association of Realtors and other organizations.
- Part of my "Qualifications" HAS to include ~ I love having fun! I love working with people! I am a kind-hearted person.
- I am hard working, honest, ethical and trustworthy.
- I graduated from Tri-State University with an Associate Degree. (Now called Trine University) And I graduated from Bethel College with a Bachelors Degree, Magna Cum Laude.
- Lakefront homes (over 101 lakes in this county)
- Vacation homes
- Resort area
- Relocating buyers and sellers
- Residential properties
- Trine University
- I've been selling fulll-time since 1987. I've pretty much come across most any challenge in the real estate industry.
- I like to sell homes for folks but also make friends along the way.
- I work with lake front homes, vacation homes, the luxury-home market, resort areas, and relocating buyers and sellers.
- I've been past MLS President (with over 700 real estate agents)and have held all the other positions: Treasurer, Secretary, Vice President.
- I'm really comfortable with all kinds of technology.
- Luxury Properties
- Buyer Representative