Philosophy - When you're ready, I'm here to help Providing outstanding service to my clients is my number one priority. It’s important that your ag
Contact Dana Atti
Office: Coldwell Banker West Shell Address: 2721 Erie Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45208 Office Phone: (513) 321-9944 Mobile Phone: (513) 335-6798 Fax: (513) 533-2096 Email: email@example.com
About Dana Atti
- Commitment to Sellers: Understand your reasons for moving, your time frame and your financial goals Focus on selling your home for the best price and under the terms and conditions that work in your best interest Offer staging consulting included in my service to you Provide thorough competitive market research and work with you to determine the best pricing strategy Listen to you, understand your goals, keep you informed and involved in the entire selling process and what to expect Utilize the latest technology to market and promote your home Aggressively negotiate terms to sell your home that work for you
- Commitment to Buyers: Listen to your needs and wants to understand what you are looking for in a home Provide assistance in every step of the process from contract to closing Aggressively negotiate the best price and terms that work for you Offer Coldwell Banker's Full Service of expertise including financing through Coldwell Banker Home Loans, title insurance and closing through Residential Title
- Personal Background: Dana is third generation Realtor, with both parents and grandfather in the business. Dana has lived in Mt. Lookout/Hyde Park since 2006 with her husband and two children. She is an avid lover of HGTV's House Hunters.
- Prior to joining Coldwell Banker West Shell, Dana worked in marketing and the financial sales industry. She has over 15 years experience in outside sales and direct marketing, including; contract negotiation, developing strategic online marketing programs, and managing new business relationships.
- Education and Training Hondros College of Real Estate University of Dayton, Bachelor's of Science in Marketing & Communications