Lets talk Real Estate! ...that's the first step toward your new home. Its easy, 610-780-3856 or sderenzo@LiveInBerks.com and you're on your way!
Contact Shane Derenzo
Office: Coldwell Banker Select Professionals Address: 975 Berkshire Boulevard - Suite 100, Wyomissing, PA 19610 Office Phone: (610) 373-9900 Fax: (610) 373-7500 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Shane Derenzo
- I was born and raised in Berks County where I attended Elementary School at Hamburg Area School District and graduated from Conrad Weiser Area School District in 1993.
- I was first licensed in 1995 but left the real estate world and went on to work and supervise road crews for a local mechanical contractor and eventually to partner in the opening of a small business with a good friend where I worked until coming back to sell real estate sales in 2006.
- I enjoy volunteering some time each week at a school for special needs children and adult day program
- I sit on advisory boards of a couple non-profit organizations where our objective is to help raise money and awareness for the cause.
- '07, '08, '09, '10, '11 "Quality Service Pinnacle Award" recipient
- Graduate of Berks Real Estate Institute
- Member of National Assn of Realtors
- Member of Pennsylvania Assn of Realtors
- Member of Reading/Berks Assn of Realtors
- I pride myself on my "Quality Service" achievements throughout my career. I treat everyone the way I would expect to be treated and guide them through a transaction the same I would if I was in their shoes. Actions speak louder than words and those awards were based from Client ratings after the transaction took place.
- I have done a lot of remodeling work, deck building, landscaping projects, etc. and it gives me a different perspective to share with my Clients whether walking through a home to purchase or preparing a home to sell.
- Building & New Construction Communities
- Corporate Relocation Services Buying & Selling
- Military Moves and VA Financing
- Locating Homes for Special Needs Requirements
- Locating Homes Eligible for USDA Rural Housing Program - 100% Financing
New Construction Homes
- I continually work with many of the top local Builders and am familiar with the different ways each of them handle the build process from start to finish
- Building a new home is very exciting but can be overwhelming and frustrating for many Buyers who are not prepared ahead of time for the large amount of decisions that need to be made during the process. My experience allows me to walk step by step with my clients and help simplify everything from beginning to end.
- First Time Buyers
- Military Markets
- Luxury Properties
- Buyer Representative
- New Homes