I am dedicated to providing personal service, exceptional communication, professional expertise, and enthusiasm and energy that will give you successf
Contact Chuck Azer
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 5591 Chamblee Dunwoody Rd Bldg 1300, Dunwoody, GA 30338 Office Phone: (770) 396-6696 Fax: (770) 391-0840 Email: Chuck.Azer@ColdwellBankerAtlanta.com
About Chuck Azer
- As a trained real estate professional, my expertise includes the marketing and sales of homes and assisting buyers with finding their perfect home. I will work with you throughout the entire transaction to ensure that the buying or selling process is as seamless as possible.
- Our Company Vision: The Preferred Gateway for Exceptional Real Estate Experiences. Through our affiliated companies and joint ventures, we offer mortgage, title, home warranty, rental and property management, relocation and insurance services.
- Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate is part of the largest full-service residential real estate brokerage in the U.S. and on the Internet. We have the relationships and the resources necessary to provide unprecedented global exposure for your property on several high-traffic real estate websites, including www.ColdwellBankerAtlanta.com – Atlanta’s leading real estate company, www.ColdwellBanker.com – Our award-winning, national brand website, www.Realtor.com – The most-visited real estate website on the Internet, www.Google.com – The world’s leading search engine, www.Trulia.com – One of the fastest growing real estate websites and www.NYTimes.com – Reaching over 25 million viewers monthly.
- Whether you’re buying or selling, you’ll receive my expertise, dedication and the technology and strength of Coldwell Banker’s name behind each transaction.
- As a running enthusiast and Peachtree Road Race participant, biker, and swimmer, I appreciate how important exercise is in terms of maintaining well-being. I will use my energy to work hard for you, so that buying or selling your house will be a stress-free experience for you. You can often find me running in the Druid Hills and Morningside neighborhoods or biking through Virginia Highland.
- University of Michigan, 1986
- Member, Atlanta Board of REALTORS_
- Coldwell Banker Accelerated Performance Program (APP)
- I have over twelve years of real estate experience, with a focus on foreclosure properties. I have driven to and seen hundreds of properties in preparation for comparative market analyses for clients who depend on accurate information. My extensive experience in researching title gives me an important edge: I am familiar with the legal description of properties and common title issues.