Rick believes that well done is always better than well said. Exceptional service is guaranteed
Contact Rickie Alleyne
Office: Coldwell Banker Select Professionals Address: 975 Berkshire Boulevard Suite 100, Wyomissing, PA 19610 Office Phone: (610) 373-9900 Mobile Phone: (484) 333-7711 Fax: (610) 373-7500 Email: email@example.com
About Rickie Alleyne
- Rick Alleyne welcomes you to the number one site on the web for finding Central PA properties! Look no further! Whether you're searching for your new home or looking for proven innovation in listing and showcasing your property for sale, this site delivers! Here you can leverage Rick's personal knowledge of the local real estate market together with the power of the Coldwell Banker brand. Imagine showcasing your listing with up to 50 high resolution photos!
- Also, Rick invites you to search his listings as well as all local properties for sale by clicking on the links to the left. Work with Rick to find your next home in the neighborhood that is right for you and in the price range that you want.
- In the easy to use contact box, fill in the highlighted fields, check the appropriate box, add comment or question and click send. Takes less than a minute!
- Finally, Rick encourages you to allow him to assist you if you're interested in selling a property. Rick has the expertise to help you get the fastest sale possible and at the best price.
- Thanks for visiting! Call Rick today!
- Rick's emphasis on exceptional service comes from his background in hospitality. During his previous career, Rick functioned in supervisory and management roles in both the lodging and food service segments of the hospitality industry.
- Initially, Rick successfully completed management internships with Aramark at the Baltimore Convention Center and also with The National Association of College and University Food Services at the Pennsylvania State University in State College.
- Notable assignments followed and Rick served as Retail Supervisor with Aramark at Kutztown University, Assistant Food Service Manager at the Pennsylvania State University in State College, Food Service Manager with Sodexo at the University of Pittsburgh and Operations Manager at the Candlewood Suites in West Reading.
- Throughout his career in hospitality Rick has been consistently acknowledged for his adherence to best practices and recognized for his attendance to customer service. Today, he maintains that well done is still ALWAYS better than well said. Rick remains committed to service and to adding value to your real estate transaction through his acquired skills and his extensive customer service experience.
- Exceptional service is guaranteed.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Hospitality Management, Morgan State University, Baltimore, MD.
- Graduate Berks Real Estate Institute.
- What do the first time home-buyer, the motivated seller and the seasoned investor all have in common?
- Whether you're on your first transaction or on your fifteenth.
- Whether you're on a budget or have ready access to ample resources.
- I understand that you will experience the anxiety that accompanies the transfer of real estate.
- I also understand that you will need assurance and a service-oriented real estate professional to keep you informed throughout the process, to advise you if necessary, to direct you when required and to anticipate and suggest options to you when things don't go as planned.
- I am such a professional.