Coldwell Banker Haynes Real Estate, Inc.
- 15489 South Telegraph Road
- Monroe, MI 48161
- Office: (734) 242-8484
- Mobile: (734) 652-8078
- I will work tirelessly with you as my client to sell your property and/or purchase your next property. Thank You!
- David N. Heilman has joined Coldwell Banker Haynes Real Estate, Inc. of Monroe as a licensed Realtor. David comes with much personal experience in buying and selling real estate in Monroe County as well as across the Midwest. He holds a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering Degree, is certified in Lean Manufacturing and is a certified Six Sigma black belt. He is trained in LEED (Leadership in Engineering and Environmental Design). David is experienced in overseeing large commercial building projects in the United States, Europe and Canada. As an executive with Ford Company’s Global Land Asset Management Division, Dearborn, Michigan, he leads national and international negotiations.
- He holds several patents in engineering innovations. He is highly regarded in the construction field in the areas of first quality, professionalism, negotiations and highest integrity. As an executive with a number of companies over his career, he has served as both negotiator and arbitrator, and is highly proficient in areas of safety regulations and remediation.
- David has worked on several Habitat for Humanity builds in the inner city of Detroit and in Monroe. He has worked in volunteer service for the University of Detroit-Mercy. He is a member of Saint Mary Catholic Church in Monroe where he serves as a lector and commentator. He is an active member of “Michael’s Men” at Saint Michael the Archangel Church, Monroe.
- He has been active in both Saint Mary Grade School and Saint Mary Catholic Central High School Parent Clubs, and is past president of Saint Mary Parish Council. He is a former Boy Scout Leader and soccer coach. David enjoys reading, backpacking and hiking, landscaping, golf, music, art, cooking and traveling. David and his wife, Tina, live in Monroe and are the parents of two adult sons. His best times are those spent with his wife and family.
- David looks forward to working with both residential and commercial clients in the Monroe County area in locating, evaluating and negotiating the ‘just right’ property to meet each of his client’s needs and preferences. He can be reached at (734) 652-8078.
- Member Monroe County Association Realtors
- Member Michigan Association Realtors
- Member National Association Realtors
- Joined Coldwell Banker Haynes Real Estate, Inc., 2012
- First Time Buyers
- New Homes
- First Time Buyers
- Buyer Representative
- Farm & Ranch
- Concierge Services
- Military Markets
- New Homes
- Luxury Properties
© 2014 Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. All Rights Reserved. Coldwell Banker®, the Coldwell Banker logo, Coldwell Banker Previews International® and the Coldwell Banker Previews International logo are registered service marks owned by Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. Each Office is Independently Owned and Operated.
© 2014 Coldwell Banker Mortgage State Licensing
Currency data provided by Xignite. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Coldwell Banker Home Protection Plan provided by American Home Shield.
see more at coldwellbanker.com