" For First Class Service from Start to Finish!"
Contact Borgie Silano
Office: Coldwell Banker Professional, Realtors Address: 636 Cedar Road, Chesapeake, VA 23322 Office Phone: (757) 410-5411 Mobile Phone: (757) 560-6949 Business: (757) 410-5411 Fax: (757) 470-5185 Email: email@example.com
About Borgie Silano
- Licensed professional REALTOR® since 2007.
- Extensive sales and customer service background.
- Staging experience so your home will be seen in its best light.
- My education specialized in marketing business and advertising.
- 14 years in the banking industry
- 2 years working in real estate tax assessments
- COLDWELL BANKER PREVIEWS INTERNATIONAL® CB-PRO Previews® Luxury Homes Division If you are Certified, say so. “Bringing out your home’s exceptional qualities and skillfully marketing them to the widest audience of qualified luxury home buyers – that’s the winning combination of experience, expertise and resources that Coldwell Banker Previews International® Property Specialists employ to consistently deliver the exceptional results you desire. Uniquely qualified to represent your interests, they’ve mastered the fine art of handling exceptional properties.”
- Hampton Roads REALTOR® Association Circle of Excellence
- REALTOR Licensed in VA.
- Member of Hampton Roads Realtor Association (HRRA)
- A-Team Relocation
- Member of VA. Professional Association of Realtors (VPAR)
- Keep my finger on the pulse of the current real estate market and its fluctuations.
- Studying the market so that my clients can attain the best value for the property.
- Military Re-location
- Residential Real Estate
- Luxury Homes
- Waterfront, Oceanfront, Lakefront, Riverfront Properties
- Short Sale
- New Construction
- Working with Sellers to market their homes so they can move to their next destination.
- Working as a Buyer's Agent and finding just the right house to meet the wants and needs of my buyer clients.
- Staging tips for sellers to that their home will be more competitive int he market.
- Utilize various marketing programs to best expose my client's homes.
- Conduct comprehsive buyer counseling session to ensure I know and fully understand what my buyer wants.
New Construction Homes
- Worked in new home models and accentuated the features and benefits that the seller offered in their models .
- Guiding buyers through the details of having their new custom home built, including assisting them with their personal selections for carpet, tile, etc..
- Had training by the Real Property Tax Assessment Department in the grading of building materials and worked in that field for 2 years.
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- Military Markets
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes