Welcome to Georgia's Lake Country. Let me show you why this market place is so desirable, and a great place to call home. Call me today 770-634-5855
Contact MICHELLE STROTT
Office: Coldwell Banker Lake Oconee / Lake Country Address: 168 South Main Street, Madison, GA 30650 Office Phone: (706) 342-1440 Business: (706) 342-1440 Fax: (706) 342-1420 Email: email@example.com
About MICHELLE STROTT
- Full-time Agent with over 20 years experience in and around Atlanta
- Serving Georgia's Lake Country from Covington, Madison to Lake Oconee and Lake Sinclair
- Specializing in lakefront properties, historic homes, horse farms and REO properties
- Skilled Negotiator in closing a deal that is a win-win for both parties.
- Native Georgia Peach!
- Graduate of Georgia State University's Robinson College of Business with a B.B.A.
- Enthusiastic Buyer Representative. Love showing properties and working with people to help them find their dream home or investment.
- Conscientious Seller Representative. Get my Sellers that best and broadest on-line exposure for their property. Like to cast a big net where the fish are biting.
- Vast market knowledge about property values, as well as local flavor, hot spots and history.
- Let me make your buying or seller experience fun, enlightened and successful
- Million Dollar Club 1012 Life Member
- Over 20 years experience in residential and commercial real estate
- Licensed as a Broker in 2004, currently an associate broker with Coldwell Banker
- Passionate about meeting people and helping them with their real estate needs. Love all kinds of properties. Especially luxury lake front, historic homes and farms.
- Expertise and knowledge of residential construction, renovation and restoration
- Run my business and practice with the highest integrity and sense of collaboration and cooperation
- After 20 years in this industry, I have ended up specializing in Georgia's Lake Country east of the city of Atlanta. Coming out of the city many years ago, I appreciate all the nuances of what makes this market so special and desirable to so many different types of folks. I would love to share that information with you in a personal conversation some time.
- I always continue to learn new things on an ongoing basis that benefit my sellers and buyers and generates new business
- Always looking for innovative ways to raise my on-line presence in SEO searches and capture the lead
- I am well thought of by my many friends and colleagues in this industry and market place
- I have a strong sense of community, and a strong spirit of cooperation for my clients, customers and colleagues
- Very passionate about helping people make their dreams come true.
- Very knowledgeable about financing options
- Very detailed oriented and organized which serves my customers and clients well throughout the entire process and transactions
- Serious about my business, skills and education, but can laugh and make the process fun too!
- Very comfortable around all types of folks. Making friends and meeting new people is one of the best things I love about my career.
- In the current market place, I help homeowners whom are under water with short sales
- Will always ask appraisers for a "reconsideration of value" when the need is there
- Personal interest in historic homes and historic preservation. My market consists of some fabulous historic small towns
- Moderate residential construction and renovation knowledge. Natural flair for decorating and interior design
- Crazy about formal and informal historic and vintage gardens and estates
- Work with all types of buyers and sellers. From that first time homebuyer to the luxury buyer
- Responsive and motivated full time professional Realtor.
- Board market knowledge from Covington and Madison out to Lake Oconee and Lake Sinclair and all places in between
- Buyer Representation
- REO and Foreclosure Representative
- Lake Front Luxury Specialist
- Historic Home Specialist
- Farms and Land
- New construction
- Renovation and Restoration
- Staging and Decoration
- Garden Design
- Resource for Contractors and Tradesmen
New Construction Homes
- New Construction is getting stronger in our Lake Country Market!!!!
- Showing signs of a recovering market for Buyers and Sellers
- Local Builders are confident is sustained recovery and eager to help you with your "Dream House"
- I am partnered with Loan South and Bank South to help you obtain the most favorable financing options on building your dream home.
- Great source for the top builders and remodeling contractors in the area. Let me help put you together with the perfect Builder
- First Time Buyers
- New Homes
- Luxury Properties
- Buyer Representative
- Farm & Ranch