Welcome to Georgia's Lake Country. Let me show you why this market place is so desirable, and a great place to call home. Call me today 770-634-5855
Contact MICHELLE STROTT
Office: Coldwell Banker Lake Oconee / Lake Country Address: 168 South Main Street, Madison, GA 30650 Office Phone: (706) 342-1440 Business: (706) 342-1440 Fax: (706) 342-1420 Email: email@example.com
About MICHELLE STROTT
- Full-time Agent with over 20 years experience in the market place
- Serving Georgia's Lake Country from Covington, Madison to Lake Oconee and Lake Sinclair
- Specializing in lakefront properties, historic homes, horse farms and REO properties
- Skilled Negotiator and Buyers or Seller's Representative.
- Native Georgia Peach!
- Over 20 years experience in residential and commercial real estate
- Licensed as a Broker in 2004, currently an associate broker with Coldwell Banker
- Passionate about meeting people and helping them with their real estate needs. Love all kinds of properties. Especially luxury lake front, historic homes and farms.
- Expertise and knowledge of residential construction, renovation and restoration
- Run my business and practice with the highest integrity and sense of collaboration and cooperation
- After 20 years in this industry, I have ended up specializing in Georgia's Lake Country east of the city of Atlanta. Coming out of the city many years ago, I appreciate all the nuances of what makes this market so special and desirable to so many different types of folks. I would love to share that information with you in a personal conversation some time.
- I always continue to learn new things on an ongoing basis that benefit my sellers and buyers and generates new business
- Always looking for innovative ways to raise my on-line presence in SEO searches and capture the lead
- I am well thought of by my many friends in colleagues in this business and market place
- I have a strong sense of community, and a strong spirit of cooperation for my clients, customers and colleagues
- Very passionate about helping people make their dreams come true.
- Very knowledgeable about financing options
- Very detailed oriented and organized which serves my customers and clients well throughout the entire process and transactions
- Serious about my business, skills and education, but can laugh and make the process fun too!
- Very comfortable around all types of folks. Making friends and meeting new people is one of the best things I love about my career.
- In the current market place, I help homeowners whom are under water with short sales
- Will always ask appraisers for a "reconsideration of value" when the need is there
- Personal interest in historic homes and historic preservation. My market consists of some fabulous historic small towns
- Moderate residential construction and renovation knowledge. Natural flair for decorating and interior design
- Crazy about formal and informal historic and vintage gardens and estates
- Work with all types of buyers and sellers. From that first time homebuyer to the luxury buyer
- Responsive and motivated full time professional Realtor.
- Board market knowledge from Covington and Madison out to Lake Oconee and Lake Sinclair and all places in between
- Buyer Representation
- REO and Foreclosure Representative
- Lake Front Luxury Specialist
- Historic Home Specialist
New Construction Homes
- Have sold new homes in the past during my long career. But currently not so much.
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- Luxury Properties
- Farm & Ranch
- New Homes