Jason Hennessee, REALTOR of The Hennessee Team in Charleston, SC Coldwell Banker United, REALTORSTHE HENNESSEE TEAM WORKING FOR YOU! Jason & Cayce will go above and beyond with all your real estate needs! www.JandCHomeSales.com http://www.coldwellbanker.com/servlet/AgentListing?action=detail&ComColdwellbankerDataAgent_id=686712
Contact Jason Hennessee
Office: Coldwell Banker United, Realtors Address: 1127 Queensborough Blvd Suite 103, Mount Pleasant, SC 29464 Office Phone: (843) 856-8800 Mobile Phone: (843) 303-3608 Fax: (843) 856-6515 Email: email@example.com
About Jason Hennessee
- Working as a team allows Jason and Cayce to full fill many clients and customers needs as they explore the real estate industry.
- We have over 16 years of combined experience in residential real estate. Jason has also personally invested in a handful of commerical properties as well as residential investments over the years.
- We both grew up in Orlando, Florida. Cayce was born and raised in orlando and Jason was a transplant at a young age from Washington DC.
- Cayce earned her BA from University of Central Florida and Jason earned his BA from Johnson and Wales here in Beautiful Charleston, SC
- We began our real estate careers in the mountains of Blowing Rock, NC. In 2008 we transfered back to Charleston with our family. Cayce sold homes for a well known new home builder and Jason continued working on his endevours with residential investments.
- Having experience selling new homes, Cayce represents buyers in the purchase of NEW HOMES. Buyers of new homes should have someone representing them in the transaction and not just rely on the builders agent.
- Our goal is to make your real estate transaction, whether you are a first-time homebuyer or a savy investor, fun and easy. We want to be your #1 source for any real estate needs for years to come. We pride ourselves in unsurpassed customer service.
- We Provide Sellers...Highest possible Value. Selling within time frame. Written marketing plan. Assistance for preparing property for sale. Accountability. Negotiation. Work on their behalf through closing. Management of contract details to closing.
- We Provide Buyers...Investigation and understanding of their needs and goals. Availablity. Objective presentation of market value. Negotiation. Consulting. Assistance through to closing.
- We are very family oriented, 2 children and expecting. Very pet friendly. On our free time Jason enjoys Tennis, Cayce enjoys time at the beach and Kehler (our son) is an advid Lacross player, we are also heavily involved in the local Boy Scouts programs.
- Acreage,Commercial,Custom Home,Dream Home,Executive Home,Existing Home,First Time Buyers,Historic Home,Investment,Land,Luxury Homes,New Construction,New Home,Quality Home,Relocation,Residential,Retirement