Thanks for taking time to look at my profile...Bringing Buyers & Sellers Together is what I do best! Call me now @ 267-784-2085
Contact Mrs. Desarrie McDuffie
Office: Coldwell Banker Preferred Address: 1401 Walnut St, Philadelphia, PA 19102 Office Phone: (215) 546-2700 Mobile Phone: (267) 784-2085 Business: (267) 238-2877 Fax: (215) 999-5900 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Mrs. Desarrie McDuffie
- With up to date market knowledge, superior sales skills and attention to detail, I work to ensure a successful real estate transaction every time.
- My goal is to help Buyers and Sellers achieve their goal of owning a home of their own or getting their home sold with the least amount of stress as possible. I understand that this could be one of the biggest decisions in your life and I am here to walk you through all the steps of selling your home all the way to settlement. I am truly dedicated to extraordinary client service.
- I believe in providing exceptional customer service built on a strong foundation of trust. Success for me exist in the joy I bring to my clients in assisting them with there real estate goals and objectives.
- I am a Lifelong resident of Philadelphia and am currently a resident in the Graduate Hospital Area.
- I am a Board Member of South of South Neighborhood Association as well as a Board Member of The Wealth Society.
- Keystone Title Service Title Capture Award Winner (2013)
- B.A. from Arcadia University in Early Childhood/Elementary Education
- Member Greater Philadelphia Association of REALTORS (GPAR), Pennsylvania Association of REALTORS (PAR) and the National Association of REALTORS (NAR)
- Licensed Realtor since 2007
- Investor since 2010
- Outstanding Negotiation Skills
- Substantial Market Knowledge
- Homebuyer Seminar Host
- Graduate Hospital
- Point Breeze
- Art Museum Area
- University City
- Northern Liberties
- Queen Village
- Center City
- Bella Vista
- South Philly
- Temple University Area
- Extensive Market Knowledge of the City of Philadelphia and Surrounding Suburbs.
- I work closely with First Time Buyers, Relocation Clients, Empty Nesters and clients wanting to move on up.
- Experienced in selling Religious Institutions and Churches
- Luxury Properties
- Buyer Representative
- New Homes
- First Time Buyers