Contact Trudy Rieser
Office: Coldwell Banker King Thompson Address: 960 N Hamilton Rd, Gahanna, OH 43230 Office Phone: (614) 939-0808 Business: (614) 741-2545 Fax: (614) 939-0282 Email: email@example.com
About Trudy Rieser
- I am proud to be a sales associate with the preeminent residential real estate brokerage in central Ohio, and part of the largest family of exceptional real estate firms in the nation. I believe that Coldwell Banker King Thompson has the strength, skills and strategies to help you buy or sell your home quickly and efficiently. Having been licensed since 1988, I believe that I have the skills necessary to help you with your real estate transaction whether it is buying your first home, selling your family home and downsizing to a condo or moving up to fit your current needs.
- As a life-long Columbus resident, I have been very active in various volunteer efforts, both church and community related, and currently serve on the Board of Trustees of Olde Orchard Civic Association. I hold a membersip in the Columbus Board of Realtors, the Ohio Association of Realtors, the National Association of Realtors and have achieved my ABR designation. ABR stands for accredited buyer representative and indicates that I have undertaken additional education and training to achieve this designation.
- Coldwell Banker King Thompson offers each of our individual customers an extensive array of personalized, professional services. Our innovative advertising and promotions are designed to spotlight each property to portray its many advantages while reaching a global audience.
- If you are ready to buy or sell a home, call me. Your real estate transaction will be handled with the courtesy, respect and professionalism you deserve. My promise to you is that I will treat each client as I wish to be treated -- with honesty and respect. I strive to keep my clients informed during the buying and selling process. A recent client wrote that "she kept us well informed during the purchase of our home and acted as a strong advocate on our behalf." I promise to do the same for you!
- Coldwell Banker King Thompson: As always. . . The Quality Choice.