Jennifer Potter Group Staging VideoStage your home for selling!
Contact JENNIFER POTTER
Office: Coldwell Banker Apex, Realtors Address: 7290 Virginia Parkway Suite 2400, Mckinney, TX 75071 Office Phone: (972) 562-5400 Fax: (972) 562-2835 Email: jennifer.potter@ColdwellBanker.com
About JENNIFER POTTER
- ABR designation, SRES designation Top 10 teams company wide. **Earned #1 individual agent in closed sales out of 110 person office in 2011.
- Preferred Relocation experts.
- Collin county specialists, DFW long time residents, Stonebridge Ranch experts.
- Jennifer was the Top Individual Agent in ALL closed sales for 2011 at her previous office of over 110 realtors.
- Previews Luxury certified specialist. Cartus Relocation certified specialist. USAA Movers Advantage Certified Agent.
- Buyer's: call for a free school report or neighborhood market analysis..
- Sellers: Call for a free sellers packet which includes a market analysis to help determin the current value of your home.
- Move up or Downsize expertise, Texas native, Graduated from Southern Methodist University. Born in Waco, Texas, degree in Marketing and Advertising which is used to sell listings.
- Understand the emotions involved in Relocating, expert in finding perfect neighborhoods with schools in mind. Has children of Middle and Elementary school aged kids, very knowledgable of McKinney school district and schools in the area. Loves dogs, cats and all furry pets!
- Marketing expert and has closed Multi Million dollars worth of homes to date, call me at 214-763-5651 or www.jenniferpotterhomes.com, I look forward to working with you.
- Awarded as one of the Top Producing Realtor by "D Magazine" 2012
- Rookie of the Year first year in Real Estate
- Awarded top Listings every month.
- Top Producer for entire office as an Individual Realtor 2011
- Top Performer in closed sales for 2011** **Earned #1 individual agent in closed sales out of 110 person office in 2011.
- Rookie of the Year first year in Real Estate at Keller Williams
- Proven track record in Relocations, worked with Cartus, Sirva, Primacy, and Weichart.
- Licensed to sell Real estate in Texas Member of Collin County Association of Realtors
- Member of NAR (National Association of REALTORS) Member of TAR (Texas Association of REALTORS)
- Graduated from Southern Methodist University with a Marketing Degree in 1994 **Earned #1 individual agent in closed sales out of 110 person office in 2011.
- Texas Native
- Relocation Specialist
- Licensed in Texas Real estate
- Rookie of the Year first year in real estate
- Stonebridge Ranch and McKinney Resident
- Involved in the school, church and neighborhood community where we sell everyday.
- Volunteer throughout the community.
- Previous PTO Board member at Wilmeth Elementary, Exemplary school in MISD.
- Involved in dog rescue projects.
- Previews Luxury Certified Specialist
- Stonebridge Ranch experts
- ABR- Accredited Buyers Representative
- Investment experts
- SRES- Senior Real Estate Specialist
- Foreclosure Experts
- Technology Experts
- New Construction
- USAA Movers Advantage Certified Specialist, Cartus Relocation Certified Specialist
- Vacation / Second Homes
- Military Families- USAA Movers Advantage Certified Specialist
- Previews Luxury Homes
- Cartus Relocation Certified
- ABR - Accredited Buyers Representive designation
- SRES- Seniors Real Estate Specialist designation
New Construction Homes
- Have worked with multiple area buiklders such as Darling, Highland, Huntington, Dave Williams, Grand, Sumeer, Beazer, Megatel.
- Help negotiate upgrades and closing costs for buyers.
- Help ensure no errors are made during the building process.
- New Homes
- First Time Buyers
- Luxury Properties
- Military Markets
- Buyer Representative