Contact Kibbi Rieber
Office: Coldwell Banker Sea Coast Advantage Address: 5826 Beach Drive, Shallotte, NC 28470 Office Phone: (910) 754-6782 Business: (910) 754-6782 Fax: (910) 754-5139 Email: email@example.com
About Kibbi Rieber
- My husband, Tom, and I moved down here to paradise and simply fell in love all over again. We truly enjoy the homes and properties we sell and represent. We love the beach, the weather, the golf and just the way people are here. Time moves a bit slower and people seem a bit happier. I am passionate about beach homes, and the lifestyle and mindset they represent. If there is anything I can do to help your next move be a pleasant one, please don't hesitate to give me a call or drop me an email
- Tom & Kibbi have over 20 years of real estate experience.
- Moved to Brunswick County from Connecticut six years ago where they owned and operated their own real estate company. The have five grown children between them, 2 grandchildren and an almost human golden retriever.
- Tom is a Viet Nam Veteran and local bestselling mystery/suspense author who has published two novels and is currently working on his third.
- Tom & Kibbi Rieber live their lives here with several missions. The first being we want to be your local experts on the southern lifestyle and pride ourselves in putting the right people in the right homes and communities. Whether you are an investor, retiree, golfer, boater or just love to walk on the beach with your dog, we know the right place for you in a price range you will be comfortable with.
- We truly enjoy the homes and properties we sell and represent; we love the beach, the weather, the golf and just the way people are here. We have found the paradise that Brunswick County offers and would like to pass that along to you. Time moves a bit slower and people seem a bit happier here.
- The second thing we take very seriously is giving back to my community. We are both heavily involved with Brunswick County Sherriff’s Office in their volunteer program and Brunswick Family Assistance that helps feed and assist those less fortunate. There are thousands of people right here in our backyards who need a helping hand and we love being a part of the solution.