Welcome to your site for your complete home search!
Contact Mr. Emmanuel Remy
Office: Coldwell Banker King Thompson Address: 3160 Kingsdale Center, Upper Arlington, OH 43221 Office Phone: (614) 451-0808 Mobile Phone: (614) 887-7369 Business: (614) 453-5007 Fax: (614) 451-0808 Email: email@example.com
About Mr. Emmanuel Remy
- Community Involvement Emmanuel Remy was recently elected President of the Northland Community Council (NCC). NCC is an area in northeast Columbus that is 25 square miles and represents over 125,000 people. If it were it's own city, it would be the 7th largest in the state of Ohio. Emmanuel says, "it's a great honor to serve the people of Northeast Columbus. I enjoy being their advocate and fighting for our community." Emmanuel serves as an advocate for the area with his local, state and federal governments. It also allows him to be an advocate for his clients in ways other Realtors don't have the experience to help. "With my contacts, it absolutely benefits my clients in how I can fight for them not only during the transaction but beyond." Emmanuel also gives a significant portion of every transaction back to his client's community.
- Business Philosophy Emmanuel is a constant student of the real estate business, learning everyday what the latest and greatest technologies, laws and statistics are for the Central Ohio Market. "I believe buying and selling a home is one of the biggest financial transactions in many peoples lives. It can be an emotional journey that requires an expert to help my clients navigate. I try very hard to be up on the latest laws, technological advances, etc to ensure that they have the best experience they possibly can." Emmanuel firmly believes he is not in the business of selling houses but in selling homes where people live their lives and create lifelong memories.
- Education and Training Emmanuel is a graduate of Worthington High School (back when there was only 1 high school). He attended and graduated from Adrian College. "I chose to go to Adrian because staying home and going to Ohio State seemed too easy. I was worried I wouldn't get the full college experience by staying home and going to OSU. I am glad that I did and today, wouldn't have it any other way." Emmanuel joined Sigma Alpha Epsilon and became student body President at Adrian as a Junior. He also was one of only 2 students, appointed by the college President, to serve on the Board of Trustees for Adrian College. "It was quite an honor to serve on the Board of Trustees with people like Gary Valade, who at that time was the CFO of Chrysler. I learned a lot in those 2 years." Emmanuel was educated in real estate at Hondros College but never stops taking continuing education. "I always want to continue to learn the latest and greatest in my profession. It's important
- Areas of Expertise Whether you are an investor looking for a sound investment property or a first time buyer looking for counseling on the process and guidance through the entire transaction, Emmanuel Remy will become your professional guide through the transaction. Emmanuel works with all sorts of buyers and sellers who may be moving up or downsizing as they retire.
- Personal Background Emmanuel spent over a decade in corporate sales. Most recently he was a regional director for a multi-billion dollar corporation working with C-level executives selling financial packages worth several hundred million dollars. "I traveled 5 days a week, sleeping in hotels in different states. It was important to me when we started our family to be able to sleep at home at night and be active in my children's lives. After years of investing in real estate, I felt it was time to start using that experience to help others in their quest to have a piece of the American dream." Emmanuel and his wife Elizabeth "Liz" have 2 children and are currently expecting their 3rd, Elliot, 3 1/2 and Katherine, 1 1/2. They reside in the city of Columbus. Liz is in her 10th year of teaching middle school science and history with Columbus City Schools. Both are committed to working to help others in their community.
- Communities I Serve Emmanuel works with clients throughout central Ohio. He is an expert on the entire Franklin County area but also is extremely familiar with the 7 surrounding counties and their communities.
- Vision These are challenging times in real estate. Emmanuel realizes this and helps his clients understand the current real estate client so they make sound business decisions. "The last 4 years have changed the real estate market dramatically. It's important to have a real estate professional who knows the market, understands the latest laws and can provide a top level of customer service for their client. I strive everyday to be that professional. I know how tough buying or selling a home can be so I make sure I am that professional that my clients know to call and who they can trust."
- Experience Emmanuel is well versed in working with all types of clients. He enjoys working with all types of clients whether it be first time buyers needing counseling on the process or clients who are well established, looking to move up. He also has a sizable portion of investor clients who look to Emmanuel to find them a great investment opportunity. Whether it is a bank owned property or a new build, Emmanuel's clients can rely on him to get the job done.
- Emmanuel was recently selected 1 of 12 members of the Columbus Board of Realtors 2012-2013 Leadership Academy.
- E-team Member, certified to help Internet clients find their new home.
- Relocation Services - Emmanuel works with a variety of Relocation companies to make sure his clients receive 1st Class Service.
- Bank REO and Short Sale Specialist - Emmanuel has completed dozens of REO and Short Sale transactions to help his clients through the process.
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes