Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
- 676 N Michigan Ave Ste 3010
- Chicago, IL 60611
- Office: (312) 981-5500
- Real Estate Junkie. Auto Enthusiast. Animal Lover. Socializer. Oenophile.
- A real estate professional since 1996, Craig has extensive industry knowledge and experience. In his role as the Previews Luxury Director for Chicago, he uses his expertise to develop and enhance Coldwell Banker’s Previews luxury division and works with Coldwell Banker’s top-producing agents to provide them with the resources and connections they need to succeed in the luxury market.
- Craig started his career in sales as an insurance broker, marketing investment and life products, followed by a position as Senior Sales Director for Mary Kay Cosmetics. Transitioning to the real estate industry seemed like a perfect fit, bringing together his people skills and sales background. He quickly found success and founded a high-producing team of agents at Keller Williams. His team experience led him to a new role as a managing broker for their Gold Coast office in 2007.
- Appointed to the Board of Directors for the Luxury Homes Division of Keller Williams International in 2008 he played an integral part in building the new brand. After taking such a strong role in luxury real estate marketing, Craig accepted the position of Previews Luxury Marketing Director for Coldwell Banker in Chicago in 2012. This was a natural next step and has led him to refine his expertise in upper bracket real estate marketing. This role has given him the opportunity to work and collaborate with some of the most influential luxury agents, in the most significant markets, across the country and globally. Leading the Chicago region luxury home marketing division has been the perfect fit for Craig. He feels at home dealing with affluent clients and assisting the agents who serve them to take their real estate careers to the next level.
- Craig also works directly with high end property developers to assist them with sales and marketing solutions. In this way the guidance he provides to sales associates is even more valuable because it is based on the authority of actual experience.
- A native of Houston, Texas and a resident of Chicago since 1994, Craig truly loves the city and currently calls the South Loop home. When not focused on real estate, he enjoys all that downtown has to offer and is a great resource for area restaurants and events. He is an automobile enthusiast, oenophile, news junkie and animal rights advocate.
- From marketing to attracting the right potential buyers, he can share tremendous insight on the luxury real estate industry. Whether you are a buyer, seller or real estate professional, contact Craig Hogan today to find out what Coldwell Banker’s Previews International has to offer you.
- 2005 & 2006 Spirit of Excellence Award - Chicago
- 2005 & 2006 Gold Medal Award – Chicago
- 2007 Cultural Icon Award – Mid American Region
- Managing Broker of the Year – 2008
- Growth Partner of the Year - 2008
- Chicago Association of Realtors Grievance Committee (2010-2012)
- Chicago Association of Realtors Pro Standards Committee (2012 to Present)
- Team Blue Media Member for Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
- Speakers Bureau – Coldwell Banker University, Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC
- Board Member – Howard Brown Health Center (1998 – 2004)
- Chairman – Development Committee for Howard Brown Health Center (1999-2004)
- Friend For Life Award – Howard Brown Health Center (2004)
- Chair for Design Daze – DIFFA (2005)
- Luxury Properties
© 2014 Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. All Rights Reserved. Coldwell Banker®, the Coldwell Banker logo, Coldwell Banker Previews International® and the Coldwell Banker Previews International logo are registered service marks owned by Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. Each Office is Independently Owned and Operated.
© 2014 Coldwell Banker Mortgage State Licensing
Currency data provided by Xignite. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Coldwell Banker Home Protection Plan provided by American Home Shield.
see more at coldwellbanker.com