Home for sale 10285 Ironclad Way- Thompson/FaheyVintage Nevada County Homestead that dates back to the early 1900's. Large home in a beautiful setting. http://www.coldwellbanker.com/servlet/AgentListing?action=detail&ComColdwellbankerDataAgent_id=667133
About Amber Thompson
- Amber has lived in the Penn Valley, CA area for over 30 years. She knows the county and when and where improvements are happening. Her expertise is in the Penn Valley, Grass Valley, the Browns Valley area and investments in Marysville and Yuba City.
- Amber is pleased to be welcomed to the Coldwell Banker Grass Roots Realty team in the Penn Valley, CA office. Amber has been a resident of Nevada County for 30 years were she and her husband were the owners of the Driftwood Inn in Smartsville, CA. Upon retiring from the restaurant business she turned to real estate, something she had wanted to purse. She promptly became top producer in the Penn Valley area. Amber is looking forward to becoming a part of Coldwell Banker Grass Roots Realty and supplying her clients with the most current information available so they can make good informed decisions regarding their real estate needs. Amber has the ability to listen to her clients, determine their needs and search out the perfect solution.
- Amber will be serving her clients at 11354 Pleasant Valley Rd. in Penn Valley California and is looking forward to personally meeting all your real estate needs. Please feel free to drop by or call with your questions about buying and selling real estate.
- Top Sales Person
- One on One Real Estate Training
- Committee member for the Nevada County Association of Realtors - Multiple Listing Services
- Former Chamber of Commerce President
- Former Western Gateway Park Board of Director
- Former member of Rotary
- AA Yuba College in Business and Computers
- 13 Year Student of Mike Ferry Associate Training
- Short Sales
- Relocation Expert