About Angela Hockney
- I developed a passion for real estate at a young age. My interests included home design, new construction, home value, marketing, investment properties, and home renovations. Consequently, I have always known my future would lead me down a path in real estate. Over the last five years, I have developed a business specializing in residential real estate. My business is almost completely referral based and has exceeded my expectations. I have tremendous gratitude for my past clients and friends who support me with their recommendations. I cannot think of a greater compliment and I will continue to honor the trust that has been place in me by providing the most courteous and professional service to every client.
- Graduate Hondros College of Real Estate Full Time Licensed Realtor Listing Specialist Buying Specialist Single Family Homes, Multi-Family, Condominiums Trained in negotiation, Foreclosures and Short Sales, HUD Homes, Broker Price Opinion, Marketing, Social Media, Real Estate Law, Real Estate Appraisal, Real Estate Principles and Practices, and Real Estate Finance. University Of Cincinnati 10 years professional Sales/Marketing experience.
- Since beginning my real estate career in 2009, my transactions have included condos, luxury homes, apartment buildings, land, bank foreclosures, HUD homes, and short sales. I have worked with first time home buyers, seasoned investors, and luxury home buyers and sellers. My standards for the service I provide to my clients are very high. I always spend the time, do the research, and pay attention to the details. I am a good communicator and my response time is fast so that you have first access to the best, well priced properties before someone else gets them under contract. For sellers, I understand the importance of marketing and my marketing strategies will bring buyers through the door. I will give you expert advice and suggestions about how to get your home show ready so that those buyers will bring the offers.
- In addition, my experience has taught me that I quite enjoy negotiating and I am very serious about saving my clients money. I have received many thanks for the profitable guidance I provide through the negotiation process.
- "She is good people!" TW "It was such a delight to work with you on this search for our new home. Your advice, compassion and availability made the process go as smoothly as possible. We will definitely be happy to recommend you to anyone seeking a great and professional real estate agent. Thank you for everything and please come visit once we settle in." DO
- "As an investor, I've worked with several other agents over the years, and not one of them even compares to Angela Hockney. Her work ethic is like none I've seen. She is also genuinely friendly and caring... great personality! I highly recommend her!" MA "Angela, we are really glad we chose you to help us sell our home! From that first meeting with you, we had absolute trust in you. You were knowledgeable about the market and by the time you were finished educating us, we understood and agreed with the price you recommended. You marketed it so nicely that I wondered why I was moving AND we got the price you told us we would AND it sold fast! There are still homes sitting on the market in that subdivision that were listed well before mine. THANK YOU!!!" MG