Trust is something that is earned, not given. I will go the extra mile to earn my clients trust. My best interest is you, the client.
Contact Anthony Crossley II
Office: Coldwell Banker Heritage Realtors Address: 535 North Main Street, Springboro, OH 45066 Office Phone: (937) 748-5500 Mobile Phone: (937) 559-7188 Fax: (937) 306-1303 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Anthony Crossley II
- The typical person does not want to work. I am thankful to have the privilege of saying I enjoy working. I truly can say I love my job.
- Although I may not have as big of numbers or as many years in the business. I have the time, the energy, and the drive to serve you.
- If I happen to not know a answer to a question or concern you may have, I have the Dayton Area’s #1 Real Estate team on my side to turn to for advice.
- Elected Vice President of my graduating class all four years. Elected Spanish Club Officer for two years.
- Four-year varsity letter in both Carroll High School Cross Country and Track. Ran three years at State for CHS Cross Country.
- www.AnthonyCrossley.com to search for properties.
- Coldwell Banker Heritage Realtors "Rookie Of The Year 2012"
- Ohio Licensed Real Estate Agent
- NAR: National Association of Realtors Member
- OAR: Ohio Association of Realtors Member
- DABR: Dayton Area Board of Realtors Member
- Not only meeting my client’s needs, but also exceeding them.
- Full-time Realtor with two years in Real Estate.
- Prior work experience with foreclosures and sales.
- Commitment and motivation.
- First-time Home Buyers & Repeat Buyers
- Luxury Homes
- Lot & Acreage
- New Construction
- Beavercreek, Bellbrook, Centerville, Dayton, Kettering, Miamisburg, Miami Twp., Oakwood, Springboro, Sugarcreek Twp., Washington Twp.
New Construction Homes
- Schmidt Homes
- Concierge Services
- New Homes
- Buyer Representative
- Luxury Properties
- Military Markets
- Farm & Ranch
- First Time Buyers