Dakota Hubbard, Agent serving Clarksville and Fort CampbellContact Dakota Hubbard at (931)802-0222 or visit dakotahubbard.com to search listings around fort campbell. Licensed in Tennessee and Kentucky. http://www.coldwellbanker.com/servlet/AgentListing?action=detail&ComColdwellbankerDataAgent_id=665657
Contact Mr. DAKOTA HUBBARD
Office: Coldwell Banker Conroy, Marable & Holleman Address: 2250-H Wilma Rudolph Blvd., Clarksville, TN 37040 Office Phone: (931) 647-3600 Mobile Phone: (931) 802-0222 Business: (931) 920-6873 x6873 Fax: (931) 645-1986 Email: email@example.com
About Mr. DAKOTA HUBBARD
- I have 10 years experience working in, around, and with the military. I spent 7 on active duty, 2 of which were as dual military, and 3 years as an active duty spouse. I know how unpredictable military schedules can be and will work with you to find the right home on your schedule.
- I work for YOU and Guarantee Professional Service; I will negotiate the best terms and conditions on your behalf, while keeping your personal information Confidential! You will know up front EXACTLY the dollar amounts involved, NO surprises! I will explain all the paperwork before anything is signed. I will assist with the Home Inspection, Mortgage Loan, Final Walk through and Closing of the Home. I will explain every process, and I will review all paperwork before you sign anything. Real Estate can be complicated, BUT I will simplify the process by utilizing the Knowledge that comes only with Experience. I am a full time Realtor and available around your busy schedule.
- Whether you are a first time homebuyer or a seasoned veteran, I have all the resources you need to buy real estate in Clarksville, Montgomery , Sango , Adams, and Fort Campbell, KY.
- I am licensed in Tennessee and Kentucky. I can help you through the pros and cons of buying and selling in each state so you can decide which is right for you.
- First-time military home buyers
- Working with PCSing military members to find homes according to their tight schedules.
- Working with distressed/REO properties to include HUD homes.
- My areas of expertise are new construction, military relocation, existing homes and of course… making sure each and every one of our clients are satisfied at the end of the transaction.
New Construction Homes
- I work extensively with builders in the area to deliver results. I can find you a home at any stage of construction, or we can work to have your dream home built from the ground up.
- Buyer Representative
- Military Markets
- New Homes
- First Time Buyers