Coldwell Banker King Thompson
- 7240 Muirfield Dr
- Dublin, OH 43017
- Office: (614) 889-0808
- Mobile: (614) 537-3170
- Profile Overview: Whether you are buying or selling a home, you need someone who is trustworthy and devoted to your needs. With a background in nursing, taking care of people has been Jorie’s number one priority in life. Taking the time to get to know her clients and understanding their individual needs is important to Jorie in order to develop lasting and trusting relationships. Her strong work ethic and dedication help alleviate the common stressors associated with buying or selling a home. Jorie’s commitment to learning enables her to offer the most up-to-date technology to assist her clients in real estate transactions. Helping people is truly at the heart of Jorie’s make-up. Whether you are buying, selling, or relocating, Jorie will put your needs first.
- Business Philosophy: Building trusting relationships with clients is the foundation for reaching client goals to their highest level of satisfaction. Never stop learning.
- Education and Training
- Graduate of Dublin Coffman High School - 2001 Bachelor of Arts in Zoology from Miami University - 2005 Masters of Science in Nursing from Ohio State University 2007 - present
- Community Involvement
- Jorie and her husband, Brian, share a passion for an organization called Miracle League; it is a baseball league for disabled children in central Ohio. Before they had children, they were active volunteers and coaches for this amazing program. They also drove a weekly route in the hilltop area for Meals on Wheels. They continue to be active members in their church, St. Andrew Parish in Upper Arlington, Ohio.
- Jorie has received training for the most up-to-date technology used in the real estate market. Not only will she be more accessible, but she will be able to meet her clients’ needs faster and more efficiently by retrieving and sending information using wireless internet and other tech-savvy tools. She also maintains an active Facebook account.
- Personal Background
- Jorie grew up in Dublin, Ohio and moved to Upper Arlington, Ohio after getting married four years ago. With her extended family rooted in Dublin and her current residence in Upper Arlington, she truly knows and appreciates the benefits and unique characteristics of both communities. She is a devoted wife and mother of two children, Michael (age 3) and Marley (age 1). While life at home can be hectic with little ones, Jorie’s organization and determination help keep her clients’ priorities in the forefront. Her loyalty and trustworthiness to her family and friends are paralleled in her interactions in real estate as well.
© 2014 Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. All Rights Reserved. Coldwell Banker®, the Coldwell Banker logo, Coldwell Banker Previews International® and the Coldwell Banker Previews International logo are registered service marks owned by Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. Each Office is Independently Owned and Operated.
© 2014 Coldwell Banker Mortgage State Licensing
Currency data provided by Xignite. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Coldwell Banker Home Protection Plan provided by American Home Shield.
see more at coldwellbanker.com