2012 Market Update for Georgia's Lake Country, including Madison and Lakes Oconee and Sinclairhttp://www.coldwellbanker.com/servlet/AgentListing?action=detail&ComColdwellbankerDataAgent_id=663989 Top agent Jeanne Dufort offers an excellent recap of the 2012 market for Georgia's Lake Country - including Madison and Lakes Oconee and Sinclair
Contact JEANNE DUFORT
Office: Coldwell Banker Lake Oconee / Lake Country Address: 168 South Main Street, Madison, GA 30650 Office Phone: (706) 342-1440 Mobile Phone: (770) 330-9040 Business: (706) 342-1440 Fax: (706) 342-1420 Email: email@example.com
About JEANNE DUFORT
- I sell dirt! The focus of my practice is farm and land properties - and I have closed deals ranging from 600 lakefront acres to a first-time buyer's mobile home on five acres.
- I also sell Lake Oconee properties - with 19,000 acres and miles of lakefront, you need expert advice to find the right neighborhood for you.
- And I love historic Madison - my office is on Main Street in the heart of our vibrant downtown. There are opportunities to live within walking distance of our shops, restaurants, and Cultural Center - I can help you select the best home for your family.
- My real estate career grew out of my personal journey as a horse owner, from north suburban Alpharetta to beautiful Morgan County. A retired senior executive from the home furnishings industry, I bring a unique blend of marketing and deal-making skills to my real estate practice.
- As a horse and farm owner and long time real estate investor, I understand the needs and concerns of both buyers and sellers.
- Results matter in our business. I've been recognized by Coldwell Banker as a top tier agent and member of the International Diamond Society. My client-driven focus produces raving fans for both my buyers and sellers.
- 2010 Realtor of the Year - Lake Country Board of Realtors
- Active Life Member, Million Dollar Club - Lake Country Board of Realtors
- Coldwell Banker International Diamond Society, 2011-2012
- Resort and Second Home Specialist - National Association of Realtors
- 1031 Exchange Certified - National Association of Realtors
- President-elect, Lake Country Board of Realtors
- horse farms
- agricultural land
- recreational land
- homes with acreage
- historic homes
- lakefront lots
- lakefront homes
- I know dirt! Buying and selling land requires special expertise, including zoning, land management practices, and valuation. Let my team of experts help you with your next land purchase or sale.
- Negotiations - the art of the deal is where I excel. In my past life, I taught the negotiating class for new buyers for a major department store. Let me put my world class negotiating skills to work for you.
- Internet marketing - over 80% of buyers find their next home on the internet. You need an agent who understands how to reach those buyers.
- Price strategy - knowing markets and trends is second nature for me - before real estate, I was a senior executive in the home furnishings industry, and a department store buyer. Let me help you understand current market trends,
- Buyer Representative
- Farm & Ranch