Joe Asterino - Berks County's Hardest Working RealtorInterview with Coldwell Banker's Joe Asterino
Contact Mr. Joe Asterino
Office: Coldwell Banker Select Professionals Address: 975 Berkshire Boulevard Suite 100, Wyomissing, PA 19610 Office Phone: (610) 373-9900 Fax: (610) 373-7500 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Mr. Joe Asterino
- A decade long resident of Exeter Township, I spent most of my formidable years in Berks County after relocating from Syracuse, NY to Boyertown, PA in 1983.
- Attending the Boyertown School District for many years, I spent my high school years at The Hill School (Pottstown, PA) and The Peddie School (Hightstown, NJ). I went on from high school to attend, and wrestle for The University of Maryland at College Park, ultimately completing my B.S. in Business Administration and Marketing at Reading's Albright College in 1998.
- With a thirst for competition, I found myself entering the sales arena after college. Since then, I've enjoyed successful sales and management roles in Technology and Banking.
- An avid outdoorsmen, I enjoy kayaking, fishing, skiing, camping and hiking; however, most of my free time these days is spent with my wife Carol and our son Joey.
- I most enjoy giving back to the sport that gave me the fundamentals to be successful - wrestling.
- As an Assistant Wrestling Coach with the Exeter Township High School, I enjoy the opportunity to work with student-athletes in helping them achieve more than they personally believe they're capable of.
- President's Club Award Winner - Berks Homes
- Sales MVP - Keystone Custom Homes
- B.S. Marketing - Albright College
- Associate Broker
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Graduate, Realtor Institute (GRI)
- Short Sale Foreclosure Resource (SFR)
- Prior sales experience in technology and sub-prime lending
- Strong Negotiation Skills
- Competitive - always working for your win.
- New Construction
- Property Tax Appeal and Valuation
- Serving Berks, Schuylkill, Montgomery and Chester Counties.
- First Time Home Buyers.
- Investment Property
New Construction Homes
- As the previous Sales and Marketing Manager for Berks Homes, I am familiar with all of the local builders.
- Received the Sales "MVP" award from Keystone Custom Homes - as elected by the sales team.
- I have held positions with two prominent local builders. I represented Berks Homes for nearly 5 years, ultimately serving as Sales Manager, overseeing all sales operations.
- At Berks Homes, I achieved President's Club status by exceeding company sales goals.