Welcome! Thanks for stopping by. I look forward to working with you to buy, sell or lease your property.
Contact Marcus Saitschenko
Office: Coldwell Banker Preferred Address: 1401 Walnut St, Philadelphia, PA 19102 Office Phone: (215) 546-2700 Mobile Phone: (215) 327-8928 Business: (267) 238-2858 Fax: (215) 558-1133 Email: MSaitschenko@cbpref.com
About Marcus Saitschenko
- I am a 2nd generation real estate agent and an attorney with extensive real estate, subdivision and land development experience. I live and work in Philadelphia, where I also volunteer in service to the community.
- My real estate career began managing properties in New York City and abroad. I am licensed in Pennsylvania as a Sales Associate and as an attorney. As a Counselor and Realtor®, I am familiar with the nuances of the real estate market and can help clients anticipate and plan for almost all eventualities. I utilize all available technology and research to achieve my client’s goals. My clients can expect to save time and maximize the tremendous marketing potential of the Internet.
- Throughout my career I have developed a network of professional colleagues in all areas of real estate ranging from appraisers, consultants and inspectors to mortgage companies, Realtors® and title companies. My research skills are in daily use to the advantage of my clients and colleagues.
- As a Certified Relocation Specialist, I'm able to help you whether you are moving into Philadelphia for business, or whether you are being transferred to a different city and need to market your home for a quick sale.
- From first time homebuyers to empty nesters; sellers and relocations; investors, builders and developers alike - ALL enjoy the benefit of my expertise.
- Coldwell-Banker 5 Star Referral Leadership Award (2012)
- Coldwell-Banker International Sterling Society Award (2012)
- Keystone Title Service Title Capture Award Winner (2012)