Contact Sandra Moses
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 7221 E Princess Blvd Ste 117, Scottsdale, AZ 85255 Office Phone: (480) 291-1600 Mobile Phone: (602) 321-3618 Fax: (480) 291-1700 Email: email@example.com
About Sandra Moses
- HONESTY AND INTEGRITY Sandra has been a leading real estate professional since 1987 and holds an active license in both Arizona and Washington State. She is well known and respected by her peers for her professionalism, honesty and integrity in the business and is dedicated to providing the best possible service, while upholding the highest ethical standards.
- REPRESENTING YOU AS A BUYER In today's marketplace it is important to hire an experienced professional agent to represent your interests from start to finish. Someone who will listen intently, help you make informed decisions and negotiate strongly on your behalf.
- "I want you to enjoy an exceptional real estate experience. One so exceptional, that you'll recommend me to your family, friends and colleagues with complete confidence. It's my pleasure...because it's not about houses...it's about people!"
- Associate Broker
- Accredited Staging Professional
- University of Arizona Graduate
- Licensed since 1987
- Holds a License both in Arizona and Washington State
- MARKETING YOUR PROPERTY FOR SALE Selling a property at its best possible price takes a keen sense of the marketplace and expertise in marketing, staging and negotiating. As an Accredited Staging Professional, I can assist with the property for the best return.
- SUPERIOR REPRESENTATION Growing up in the Arcadia area, her principal expertise is the premier neighborhoods of Phoenix, Scottsdale and Paradise Valley. A major contributing factor to Sandra's success is her commitment to offer the highest level of service and professionalism to her clients. Her knowledge, efficiency and strong negotiating skills have gained her clients' trust and their continued business.
- Luxury Properties