Mike Hankyhttp://www.coldwellbanker.com/servlet/AgentListing?action=detail&ComColdwellbankerDataAgent_id=657322 http:www.coldwellbanker.com/hankyharveygroup.lendingtips
Contact Mike Hanky
Office: Coldwell Banker Virginia Colony Address: 15871 City View Drive - Suite 110, Midlothian, VA 23113 Office Phone: (804) 277-4136 Mobile Phone: (804) 399-7788 Business: (804) 277-4136 Fax: (804) 302-5216 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Mike Hanky
- Mike Hanky is a Richmond native with 10 years’ experience in the real estate business. Mike earned his real estate license during his senior year of college at the University of South Carolina. He was named “Rookie of the Year” for his office in 2003. Since then Mike has continued to build a solid career in a very competitive field. His success is a direct result of attitude, ethics, adaptability to changing markets and a commitment to build lasting relationships with past clients.
- Philosophy - Whether buying your first home or selling a home with years’ worth of memories – real estate transactions can be emotional. A good real estate agent is a good listener. There is no “typical” client. Everyone is unique in what motivates their decision making. Often times there are multiple factors at work that require a balancing act. You want someone on your team who is not only knowledgeable, but also level headed and objective. Experience counts in this business and creative negotiating is often just as important as tough negotiating.
- He’s a Broker - To earn a real estate broker’s license in Virginia, you have to be in business for 3+ years and pass a thorough exam that encompasses law, appraisal, management and finance. Few agents ever take their career to this highest level. Becoming a broker shows Mike’s commitment to be as knowledgeable as possible for the benefit of his clients.
- He’s a Developer / Investor - Mike’s knowledge of real estate extends beyond the residential sales transaction. Over the years he has been involved in land development, property renovation, and new home construction. Mike is also an owner and manager of residential rental property.
- He’s Full Time - Real estate is not a hobby for Mike. Most people would not feel comfortable with a part time lawyer or doctor. This sentiment holds true when dealing with a large investment like your home. Mike will answer your call and be available to provide you with the sound advice you deserve.
- He’s a Volunteer - Mike has been an active volunteer with the Meals on Wheels organization for many years. He has also been an active member of the Alumni Board at his alma mater, Benedictine High School, for nearly 10 years. He has served as Vice President and been a leader in numerous fundraising events.
- The Hanky & Harvey Group - Mike and his brother-in-law, Ken Harvey, formed the Hanky & Harvey Group in 2011. This decision to collaborate enables both Mike and Ken to provide their clients with a greater degree of personal attention and experience. Ken has been a licensed Realtor for over 25 years. He is also a licensed appraiser. Ken has appraised over 5,000 homes in the Richmond area since 1986. When you engage us to represent you in a sale or purchase, you will deal directly with one or both of us from start to finish.
- Licensed Broker
- ABR Designation (Accredited Buyer Represenative)
- City of Richmond, The Fan, Bellevue, Church Hill, Oregon Hill, Manchester, Woodland Heights, Near West End
- Henrico County
- Goochland County
- Chesterfield County, Bon Air, Midlothian
- Represents both Buyers & Sellers
- Raw Land Specialist
- First Time Buyers
- Buyer Representative
- New Homes
- Luxury Properties