Contact Andrea Azzolina
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 6000 N Port Washington Rd, Glendale, WI 53217 Office Phone: (414) 964-3900 Fax: (414) 716-3389 Email: Andrea.Azzolina@cbexchange.com
About Andrea Azzolina
- Andrea is a top performer with strong interpersonal, communication and public relations skills that allow the development of relationships with individuals on all levels.
- Realtor, Andrea Azzolina developes relationships that allow her years of real estate expertise to server her clients well
- Adept at analyzing problems, identifying customer needs and developing and establishing necessary procedures and responses.
- Hardworking, determined, committed professional with demonstrated ability and expertise in providing exceptional service, leadership, and customer servce.
- Andrea performs at a high level utiolizing strong management and organizational abilities. Given the exceptional "tools of the trade" at Coldwell Banker residential Brokerage, Andrea finds the perfect partnership allowing her supberb negotiation and problem solving abilities to bring about a happy outcome for all her clients.
- Andrea was selected by her colleagues to recieve the "Players Choice Award for dedication to professional conduct, positive attitude and for a willingness to help others, as well as being a recipient of many sales and achievement awards throught her active career!
- See Credentials/General
- Member of the Milwaukee Board of Realtors
- Member of Wisconsin Realtors Association
- Member of National Board of Realtors
- Designated Advisory Council Representative
- University of Wisconsin-Madison; Psychology St. Petersburg/Clearwater Junior College; Performing Arts
- Serving the communities I have lived in for many years as well as where ever the client needs hel, I will be there to provide my expertise and knowledge
- Skills and Experience, Dedicated and Committed to Customer Service
- Identification of Customer Needs
- Creative Problem Solving, Highly Developed Listing Skills
- Excellent Customer Service, Develops and Builds Relationships
- Supurb negotiation Skills, Superior Attention to Details
- High Level Organizational Skills, Planning and Follow Through
- Advanced Buyer Representation Abilities
- Specializing in Milwaukee's North Shore
- Metro-Milwaukee including East Milwaukee, Shorewood, Whitefish Bay, Glendale, Fox Point, Bsyside, River Hills,
- Ozaukee County including Mequon, Cedarburg, Grafton, Thiensville
- Waukesha County including Brookfield, Elm Grove, New Berlin
- Lake Country
- Certified Corporate and Local Relocation Specialist
New Construction Homes
- Experienced in selling new construction properties
- Luxury Properties
- First Time Buyers
- New Homes
- Buyer Representative