About Heidi Foggo
- I act with integrity and am committed to being an honest advocate for my clients. I demonstrate sensitivity to situations and honor confidentiality. My devotion to my clients is evidenced by my constant accessibility and determination to put my client’s needs first. My clients become my dear friends.
- As a long-time Swarthmore resident with three children in the Wallingford Swarthmore School District, and as a passionate and active parent volunteer, I have in-depth knowledge of the towns in this school district including; Swarthmore, Wallingford, Nether Providence, Rose Valley, and Media. In addition, my experience extends to the Rose Tree Media School District which includes the communities of Media, Upper Providence and Middletown. My thorough understanding of the real estate process as well as my ability to skillfully communicate and negotiate, combined with a positive disposition, makes even the most complicated transactions succeed. The communities I serve are Wallingford, Swarthmore, Rutledge, Media, Rose Valley, Nether Providence, Glenn Mills, Springfield, Broomall, Upper Providence, Thornberry Twp, Glenn Mills, Chadds Ford and Garnet Valley.
- Business Affiliations • National Association of REALTORS®
- Education • BA, Boston College, 1986 • MSW, Columbia University, 1991 • CSW, New York, 1992
- Community Involvement • Volunteer Driver for A Better Chance (ABC) • Past Board Member of Swarthmore Recreation Association (2006-2009) • Co-Chair of Spring Fling Swarthmore Presbyterian Church • Active Parent Volunteer at Strath Haven Middle and High Schools • Past Active Parent Volunteer of Swarthmore Rutledge School
- Multi Million Dollar member since 2009
- Outstanding Performance - Incoming Referrals
- Outstanding Sales Person of the Month: May 2010, Oct. 2009, May 2009