Coldwell Banker Weir Manuel
- 294 E. Brown Street
- Birmingham, MI 48009
- Office: (248) 644-6300
- Mobile: (248) 318-3592
- Full time realtor with over 25 years of experience.
- Graduated U. of Florida with BA in Education
- Master degree in guidance and counseling from Oakland University
- Oakland county resident all of adult life
- Received many honors and awards for high sales volumn
- ABR- Approved Buyers Representative
- CRS- Certified Residential Specialist
- GRI- Graduate Realtor Institute
- Short Sales and Foreclosures specialist
- I have vast knowledge of the industry as a realtor with over 25 years of expertise
- I am always current on the ever changing market because I continue to take classes and seminars.
- I have many interests and hobbies, but real estate is my full time PASSION.
- "I get results" is my motto!
- Member of MAR, NAR and MCAR.
- Degree in teaching and Masters of Arts in Guidance and Counseling from Oakland University.
- Knowledgable in short sales and foreclosures.
- Numerous awards and honors for high sales volumn.
- Designations are Accrediated Buyers Representative, Certified Relocation mSpecialist and Graduate Realtor Institute.
© 2014 Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. All Rights Reserved. Coldwell Banker®, the Coldwell Banker logo, Coldwell Banker Previews International® and the Coldwell Banker Previews International logo are registered service marks owned by Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. Each Office is Independently Owned and Operated.
© 2014 Coldwell Banker Mortgage State Licensing
Currency data provided by Xignite. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Coldwell Banker Home Protection Plan provided by American Home Shield.
see more at coldwellbanker.com