In today's real estate market, there is no room for error when choosing a real estate agent. This is why having me in your corner is the right choice.
Contact Jennifer Grosskopf
Office: Coldwell Banker Preferred Address: 223-25 Market St, Philadelphia, PA 19106 Office Phone: (215) 923-7600 Mobile Phone: (215) 498-4010 Business: (267) 238-4251 Fax: (215) 923-0500 Email: email@example.com
About Jennifer Grosskopf
- In today's real estate market, there is no room for error when choosing a real estate agent. This is why having me in your corner is the right choice. I have the experience and knowledge that will help you make the right decisions whether you aim to buy, sell, or rent property. I stay current with the changes in the industry and can provide you with excellent insight into today's marketplace. I offer sound advice & guidance during the sales process, always watching out for your best interest. I know what Philadelphia living is all about and what each neighborhood has to offer. I am a realtor with knowledge of the community. Having personally relocated numerous times, I understand first hand what it means to have trust in a Realtor. I am dedicated to making each transaction a smooth, positive, stress free experience. I work hard for my clients and make myself available around the clock. Your needs are always my top priority!!
- I am a licensed full-time REALTOR®, with a BA degree from Ithaca College, NY and a Masters in Social Work from New York University. Prior to getting into real estate sales, I worked in the hospitality industry for over 13 years. She held total financial and operational responsibilities as an Executive, General Manager, and Food & Beverage Director for restaurants and hotels in Manhattan, Southern California and Philadelphia.
- Although I was raised in New York and resided in California for several years, I have lived in various Philadelphia neighborhoods and I am familiar with the arts, restaurants, and night life that Philly has to offer.
- Having personally relocated numerous times for career growth, I understand first hand what it means to have trust in a Realtor®. I am dedicated to exceptional customer experience and I am committed to integrity and professionalism. I will provide you a with the best real estate experience in the city.
- International Sterling Society Award Winner for 2009
- ▪ Member, NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® ▪ Member, Pennsylvania Association of REALTORS® ▪ Member, Greater Philadelphia Association of REALTORS®
- Buyer and Seller Representation
- First Time Home Buyers
- New Construction
- Old City
- Bella Vista
- Washington Square
- Society Hill
- Rittenhouse Square/Fitler Square
- Queens Village
- Graduate Hospital
- South Philly
- Art Museum
- Northern Liberties
New Construction Homes
- 911 N 28th Street, Philadelphia, PA 19130
- 913 N 28th Street, Philadelphia, PA, 19130
- 2703 Cambridge Street, Philadelphia, PA 19130
- Luxury Properties
- First Time Buyers
- Buyer Representative
- New Homes