Brian Wilson's Video IntroWe would like to introduce Brian Wilson of the Coldwell Banker Preferred Old City Sales Office in Philadelphia, PA. Please enjoy the video. http://www.coldwellbanker.com/servlet/AgentListing?action=detail&ComColdwellbankerDataAgent_id=651750
Contact Mr. Brian Wilson
Office: Coldwell Banker Preferred Address: 223-25 Market St, Philadelphia, PA 19106 Office Phone: (215) 923-7600 Business: (267) 238-4253 Fax: (267) 238-4259 Email: email@example.com
About Mr. Brian Wilson
- I believe in providing exceptional customer service built on a strong foundation of trust. I've spent my entire working career in the customer service field and have learned, through trial and error, what helps to build a sold foundation of trust with my clients and customers.
- Success for me exist in the joy I bring to my clients in assisting them with there real estate goals and objectives. The knowledge, training and history that I provide my clients and customers makes the difficult seem easy to them.
- I work with my clients to establish a wining goal to accomplish their real estate objectives. Through conversation and getting to understanding their overall goals and objectives, defining a course to that goal and arriving at the pre-planned destination. They've come to rely on my knowledge to guide them through an ever changing real estate market.
- I take value in my fiduciary relationships and responsibility to my clients by learning the value of an attentive ear and care with personal information.
- The four areas of a successsful real estate agent to me are skill buildling, branding, systems and lead generation. I dedicate time each month to develop each one of these areas of expertise to provide better service to my clients and maintaining my professional relationships with my vendors.
- My clients consist of first time homebuyers, sellers of real property commercial and residential, relocations, snow-birds, grouping families and shrinking families.
- Friends and family have called me the "Make it Happen Man". Meaning that I see a vision or a goal and I work a plan to make it happen. I use this in my business to assist my clients with their own personal goals and dreams of homeownership, wealth building or business expansion.
- Success for me is not defined by how many deal I close, but rather how successful I am at assisting my clients with their own goals and dreams.
- I am a proud father of a wonderful little girl whom I cherish. This is who I work for consistently every day.
- Professional Drummer, pool player and chess player.
- 5 Start Referral Leader Award 2004, 2005
- Achievers Society Member 2007
- Internatioal Sterling Society Award 2007
- NAR Green Designation 2009
- REBAC ABR Designation 2009
- CCIM (In progress)
- Broker License (In progress)
- Business Network International Member 2009
- Licensed Realtor in the State of Pennsylvania since 2002
- Member of the Greater Pennsylvania Association of Realtors
- Accrediated Buyer's Representation Designation 2009
- NAR's Green Designation 2010
- Commercial Investment Real Estate Analysis and Brokers License (In Progress)
- Creator of the "Yes We Can - First Time Homebuyer Book"
- Conduct Homebuyer Seminars
- Professional Negotiator
- Aid Sellers is preparing homes for Sale and transitional home sellers
- Consult with businesses on development and expansion
- Assist Seniors in planning for downsizing
- Member of Business Network International
- Prince Hall Free and Accepted Masons
- Former Mike Ferry SuperStar Agent
- Drummer and dog lover
- First Time homebuyers Advisor
- Short Sale Negotiator Consultant
- New Construction Specialist
- Investment Property Specialist
- Foreclosure Specialist
- Tenant Represenative Specialist
- Landlord Represenative Specialist
- Relocation Specialist
- ePro Specialist
- Lead Generation Specialist
- Kim Tucker(client) Kim hired you as a Real Estate Agent in 2006 Top qualities: Great Results, Personable, High Integrity “Brian was a Godsend. I needed to sell my family home and Brian was able to remain objective and deal with some unseen obstacles while maintaining his professionalism. In the end, everything worked out and all parties were happy. I have since, recommended Brian to other friends who have been equally happy with his services as a Realtor. I wouldn’t hesitate to use him again or refer him to others. He has become a valued friend!” February 12, 2010
- Fred Berg, Principal, i4 Properties LP (business partner) was with another company when working with you “Brian is without a doubt one of my favorite real estate people. He's always happy and often has a really fresh idea. He knows what questions to ask on behalf of his clients and knows what information they need. He's knows the city and the neighborhoods and knows how to match clients with properties. On one of my projects, he was the largest grossing agent by far, selling more than 15% of the project! BTW - we worked together at Towers Perrin years ago. That great relationship was the basis for our real estate partnership.” February 14, 2010
- Tiffany Johnson(client) Tiffany hired you as a Real Estate Agent in 2006 Top qualities: Great Results, Personable, High Integrity “If I could choose every adjective listed to describe Brian I would! He is every bit the professional and helped me sell my very 1st home. If I ever move back to Philly or the tri-state area, I will be going to Brian to help me find my dream home. He gets to know your taste, to know your wants & needs and works to give you what you want. Brian helped me sell my home and although he was barely making a commission on the sale of my home, he treated me and my home as if it was his #1 priority!” July 19, 2010
- Vince Tecce, Owner/Operator, The Building Inspector of America (business partner) was with another company when working with you “Brain is an experianced and caring and dedicated professional who is always looking after his clients interest. I highly recommend him and have refered him to clients.” February 21, 2010
- Camille Clarke(client) Camille hired you as a Real Estate Agent in 2006 Top qualities: Great Results, Personable, Expert “I worked with Brian on two occasions to list and sell my father's home and my home in Philadelphia. On both occasion, Brian did superior work and both my father and I were very pleased with the service he provided and the results. I would without a second thought recommend and request his services again.” May 23, 2008
- Nicole Brown(client) Nicole hired you as a Real Estate Agent in 2007 Top qualities: Great Results, Personable, High Integrity “Brian was crucial in our first home purchase experience. He was helpful in showing us around, since we didn't know the neighborhoods well. Then when we found the home we loved, he was patient and understanding helping us through a few hurdles of home buying. We got the home we wanted for the price we wanted and couldn't be happier.” May 24, 2008
- DeShawn V. Jones, MBA(client) DeShawn V. hired you as a Real Estate Agent in 2007 Top qualities: Great Results, Personable, Creative “Brian helped me find a house for me with my family in mind. He aggressively worked on my behalf to make sure I was getting the house that I needed.” May 14, 2009
- Danielle Seward(client) Danielle hired you as a Real Estate Agent in 2006 Top qualities: Great Results, Personable, Expert “After being with a realtor for two years looking for our first house, my husband and I were fed up with looking for a house. After one of my colleagues recommended Brian to us, within two months we found our dream home. Thanks to Brian our dream of being homeowners came true. I was eight months pregnant when we met Brian and we moved into our new home when our son was 1 month old. Brian took good care of us. We were first timers and didn't know much about the business of home buying. Brian looked out for us and made sure we got a good deal. He advised us and made sure we didn't make any decisions on impulse, rather that we weighed all of the options first. He was truly a God send and I would highly recommend him as a realtor.” June 17, 2008
- Wade Adams(client) Wade hired you as a Real Estate Agent in 2006 Top qualities: Great Results, On Time, High Integrity “Mr. Brian Wilson was'nt just an agent, he was a friend who cared about you and your choices. He did his homework to make sure me and my family got the best possible deal. He was consistent and reliable. Brian also worked late hours to make sure no stone went unturned. That was two years ago, but me and Brian still bust it up till this day. Not about business, but about every day life.” June 17, 2008
- Christal Quinn(client) Christal hired you as a Real Estate Agent in 2007 and hired you more than once Top qualities: Great Results, Personable, High Integrity “Mr. Wilson was a pleasure to meet and work with. I was very satisfied with the end results on 3 properties he was able to unload for me. He is businessman that knows his business - REAL ESTATE. YOU CAN'T GO WRONG - USE HIM, ABUSE HIM, just kidding. But if you want a agent that cares about you and your property and the end result, he is your man. Sincerely, Christal J. Quinn Norristown, PA Phila, PA” November 10, 2010
New Construction Homes
- i4 Properties Dev newly rehabbed homes for the Redevelopment Authority of Philadelphia
- Agent for the Neighborhood Stablization Program to assist low and moderate Income Buyers with homeowner ship
- Top Selling agent of new construction homes 700 Brown St Project
- Buyer Representative
- New Homes
- Luxury Properties
- First Time Buyers