Coldwell Banker United, Realtors
- 9442 N Capital of Tx Hwy
- Plaza 2-150
- Austin, TX 78759
- Office: (512) 343-7500
- Mobile: (512) 573-6532
- I am detail-oriented and honest! I will work beside you throughout the entire home buying or home selling process. Visit me at www.AusTxRealEstate.com
- Debbie grew up in Westchester County New York and attended Syracuse University. Her major was in fine arts and art education. She moved to Austin in 1978 and spent a year at UT Austin. After school, she became involved in the restaurant business and in 1982 owned/operated a series of fast food restaurants in several malls and locations in Austin, Houston, San Antonio and Dallas until 2002.
- Debbie has continued to be very active in her church, her children’s schools, booster clubs and community projects, one of which is annual the “Labor of Love Craft Show” that has been an Austin event for the past 20 years, as well as having done a lot of work in advertising, web and media presence/promotion for a non-profit children’s theater production in Austin.
- She is an exercise enthusiast, loves computers, all music and anything outdoors!
- She has been a REALTOR since 2005 and is a member of the Austin Board of REALTORS, Texas Association of REALTORS, and the National Association of REALTORS. She currently is a Certified Affordable Housing Specialist.
- Debbie and her husband live in Austin and have three children.
- GRI - Graduate of Real Estate Institute
- Texas Affordable Housing Specialist (TAHS)
- Cartus Marketing Specialist CNMS & Cartus Referral Specialist CNRS
- USAA Preferred Relocation Agent
- GRI, CNRS, CNMS, TAHS, USAA Preferred
- Farm & Ranch
- First Time Buyers
- Military Markets
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes
- Buyer Representative
© 2014 Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. All Rights Reserved. Coldwell Banker®, the Coldwell Banker logo, Coldwell Banker Previews International® and the Coldwell Banker Previews International logo are registered service marks owned by Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. Each Office is Independently Owned and Operated.
© 2014 Coldwell Banker Mortgage State Licensing
Currency data provided by Xignite. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Coldwell Banker Home Protection Plan provided by American Home Shield.
see more at coldwellbanker.com