Contact Jeff Mays
Office: Coldwell Banker Virginia Colony Address: 15871 City View Drive Suite 110, Midlothian, VA 23113 Office Phone: (804) 277-4136 Mobile Phone: (804) 651-6297 Fax: (804) 302-5216 Email: email@example.com
About Jeff Mays
- Who's Jeff? Jeff Mays has had a solid career in the real estate field. Consistently earning recognition as a top producing agent with Coldwell Banker, his perseverance has shown in a very competitive field. His success is a demonstration of his attitude, ethical standards, drive and knowledge of Central Virginia and all facets of the industry for the past 20 years.
- He's a Broker. To earn a real estate broker's license in Virginia, you have to be in business for 3+years and pass a thorough study in law, appraisal, management and finance. Few agents ever take their career to this highest level. This shows Jeff’s commitment to professionalism and the benefit of his customers
- He's a Sales Person. Having been invloved in hundreds of listing, buyer, new home, investment and commercial sales, you'll have the best working for you. Experience counts. He's earned the Previews Luxury Home designation, First Year Top Performer Award, President's Award and the Coldwell Banker's President's Circle Award while consitently being ranked in the top 10% of Coldwell Banker and the Richmond Assoc.of Realtors.
- He's a Leader. He runs Coldwell Banker Virginia Colony-one of the premier firms in the area. With 20 agents, he shares his experience and insight on a daily basis to mold exceptional agents. He's also been awarded the Coldwell Banker Manager's Award of Excellence numerous times.
- He's an Expert. Jeff was recently featured on HGTV’s Bang For Your Buck. With designer Monica Pedersen, they critiqued three master suite expansions in Richmond to determine which one would see the biggest bang for your buck. http://www.hgtv.com/bang-for-your-buck/show/index.html He’s a valuable resource to the media for interviews on sales, real estate and the Richmond market. Plus, he’s been a key note speaker at Radford University’s School of Business graduation events and classes.
- He's a Teacher. As one of the few licensed Real Estate Instructors in Virginia, he’s taught numerous new agent licensing classes for Moseley School of Real Estate and conducted 500+ experienced agent sales training session for Realtors.
- He's Full time. Real Estate isn’t a hobby for Jeff. Most people wouldn’t feel comfortable with a part time lawyer, pilot or doctor. And he feels the same holds true with most people’s largest investment-their house. He’ll answer your call and is available when YOU’RE available.
- He’s a Realtor. He’s not just any real estate agent. To be called a Realtor, he has shown that they carry a higher level of knowledge and experience than legally required. Additionally, he’s bound to adhere to the best professional practices when dealing with your real estate needs. Although not every real estate agent is a Realtor, you can trust that Jeff Mays is a Realtor, and that’s your best choice when selling or buying a property.
- He's for You. Jeff never forgets..you are the customer. In today's market, the agent does make the difference. With a skilled negotiator on your side, your best interests are always first. To see how you can save time and money plus have an enjoyable experience in your next real estate transaction, simply call or text Jeff Mays at 804-651-6297 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Consistently ranked in top 10% of all real estate agents in Coldwell Banker and the Richmond Assoc. of Realtors
- Previews Luxury Home Specialist
- Cartus Network Referral Specilaist
- Coldwell Banker President's Circle Award
- First Year Top Preformer
- President's Award
- Coldwell Banker Diamond Society Award
- Coldwell Banker Manager's Award of Excellence
- Licensed Real Estate Broker-Virginia
- Licensed Real Estate Instructor -Virginia
- Sales Manager-Coldwell Banker Virginia Colony
- Cartus Network Referral Specialist
- New Homes
- Short Sales
- Property Management
New Construction Homes
- Representing Main Street Homes in Westhampton Glen in the West End. Priced b/w $390s and 600s. 1/2 acre, wooded lots, basement and cul-de-sac lots available. 1st floor master suites, gas heat, 3 car garages as options. http://goo.gl/4CrRr
- First Time Buyers
- Buyer Representative
- New Homes
- Luxury Properties
- Military Markets