I'm passionate about the urban core of the new Kansas City. Let me introduce you to the vibrante areas national critics are raving about.
Contact Heather Cook
Office: Coldwell Banker John Moffitt & Associates Address: 1705 Baltimore Avenue, Kansas City, MO 64108 Office Phone: (816) 268-4555 Fax: (816) 268-4824 Email: email@example.com
About Heather Cook
- Kansas City's new downtown is unrivaled when it comes to the urban experience. With over $5 billion of investments in the last 10 years, no other city in America can compete with our thriving growth and attraction of urban living. Our historic infrastructure and our steady market, provide the urban core an unique attraction of excitement and culture all available at your doorstep. Whether it's sports, arts, dining or work, Kansas City possesses a little something for everyone. Allow me to be your Real Estate Specialist and introduce you to the life you've been waiting to fall in love with.
- Areas of Speciality: Crossroads Art District, River District, Columbus Park, West Bottoms, Quality Hill, Library District, Financial District, Government District, Crown Center, Union Hill, West Side, Hospital Hill/Longfellow, Strawberry Hill, Legends.
- I'm an avid animal lover and spend my free time volunteering and sponsering events that provide segways to finding orphaned pets new homes. I have two dogs that when I'm not working, I enjoy spending my time running and playing with them. I also enjoy tennis, yoga and design.
- I like woodworking and carpentry. I'm very interested in design and have a great eye for staging.
- Pittsburg State University 1997 Bachelors of Science Education
- Texas A&M University 2001 Masters of Science Psychology