Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
- 36 Tiburon Blvd
- Mill Valley, CA 94941
- Office: (415) 388-5060
- Mobile: (415) 272-0878
- My approach with my clients is of a conservative nature. I assess my clients' situations and will not advise them to do anything I would not do.
- Professional Experience: Over the past twenty years I have had my hand in the industry, delving in one facet or another. I began my career selling residential real estate in Danville, CA. During this time I was given the opportunity to participate in commercial rentals and eventually performed residential as well as commercial property management. Then, my career took a turn and I had a three year stint in title and escrow. After that, I moved into the lending industry as a loan agent. Now, I have come full circle and am once again listing and selling residential real estate in Marin County. These experiences have helped me become the well-rounded agent I am because I have worked in every facet of the industry, therefore, I understand from first-hand experience exactly what is happening in a transaction from every angle.
- Professional Philosophy: My approach with my clients is of a conservative nature. I assess my clients' situations and will not advise them to do anything I would not do.
- Professional Affiliations: I am a member in good standing of the National Association of Realtors, the California Association of Realtors and the Marin Association of Realtors.
- Personal Background: I have lived in and raised my family in various parts of the Bay Area, including the Peninsula, the East Bay and now the North Bay. Most recently, I have lived with my husband in Belvedere for fifteen years. My hobbies include gardening and hiking. However, my passion is researching new recipes to plan and prepare intimate, multi-course, gourmet meals for friends and family. I have also been known to single-handedly organize weddings, receptions and special birthdays for over 100 guests.
- Doing business with Mary Zito has always been a fascinating experience. She has a creative approach to solving problems and definitely goes the extra mile to make transactions happen and close on time. I would be happy and fortunate to open more escrows with her. - J A, Oakland
- It was our good fortune to have Mary Zito secure loans for us six years ago when we were investing in non-owner occupied property. As of today, the loans she was able to secure for us continue to generate positive cash flow. -S M and B B M, PhD, Martinez
- Thank you for the wonderful service I received when I refinanced. I’m sure you are aware, it is a maze for a novice like me to navigate the process. I would recommend you to everyone I know for a refi or purchase. You are a true professional. -D B, Morgan Hill
© 2014 Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. All Rights Reserved. Coldwell Banker®, the Coldwell Banker logo, Coldwell Banker Previews International® and the Coldwell Banker Previews International logo are registered service marks owned by Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. Each Office is Independently Owned and Operated.
© 2014 Coldwell Banker Mortgage State Licensing
Currency data provided by Xignite. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Coldwell Banker Home Protection Plan provided by American Home Shield.
see more at coldwellbanker.com