Coldwell Banker Walden and Kirkland
- 601 N. Slappey Blvd
- Albany, GA 31701
- Office: (229) 436-8811
- Mobile: (229) 343-3714
- A Family Tradition
- Lifetime resident of Albany and Lee County
- I graduated form Deerfield Windsor school in 1993 and went on to Graduate from the University of Georgia
- Member of First United Methodist church
- Board Member of Easter Seal of Southern Georgia and recieved The Betty Nichols Memorial Volunteer of the year award 2002
- Volunteer at the SWGaTheraputic riding Center
- Owner of Quail Crossing Stables and Kennels
- Sustainer of the Jr League of Albany
- I have been married to Woody Watson for 9 years and we have 2 children together. Garrett is in 1st grade and Julia is in k-4 at Deerfield Windsor School.
- Member of the Albany Board of Realtors
- Member of the Georgia Board of Realtors
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Million Dollar club
- ABR (Accredited Buyer Representative
- Developed Grand Oaks Subdivision
- I can also help you find the perfect equestrian property. I own and manage Quail Crossing Stables so I am familiar with what the horse owner is looking for in an equestrian property.
- CEO of Coldwell Banker Walden and Kirkland
- A lifetime knowledge of Albany and Lee Counties. I have lived in town and out in the rural areas.
- Coldwell Banker Walden and Kirkland is not only the oldest real estate firm in the Albany area, but we are also the most progressive and innovative. We have been serving Albany and the surrounding areas since 1957. My Grandfather, Spencer Walden was one of the founders of Walden and Kirkland. Presently I work with my father, Larry Walden, in running a home town business built on honesty and integrity. We have approximately 30 full time agents working in our office to keep up with all the ins and outs of the local real estate market. We are all committed to the business of real estate. I have been active real estate agent for 12 years. I plan on continuing in my father and grandfathers footsteps in maintaining a reputable business and representing Buyers and Sellers of Residential and Equine Properties in Southwest Georgia.
- First time home buyers
- lot and land sales
- Equestrian Properties
- Buyer reprentative
- Seller representative
- New Homes
- First Time Buyers
- Buyer Representative
- Farm & Ranch
© 2014 Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. All Rights Reserved. Coldwell Banker®, the Coldwell Banker logo, Coldwell Banker Previews International® and the Coldwell Banker Previews International logo are registered service marks owned by Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. Each Office is Independently Owned and Operated.
© 2014 Coldwell Banker Mortgage State Licensing
Currency data provided by Xignite. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Coldwell Banker Home Protection Plan provided by American Home Shield.
see more at coldwellbanker.com