A Family Tradition
Contact Mrs. Lauren Watson
Office: Coldwell Banker Walden and Kirkland Address: 601 N. Slappey Blvd, Albany, GA 31701 Office Phone: (229) 436-8811 Mobile Phone: (229) 343-3714 Business: (229) 903-1203 Fax: (229) 317-7403 Email: email@example.com
About Mrs. Lauren Watson
- Lifetime resident of Albany and Lee County
- I graduated form Deerfield Windsor school in 1993 and went on to Graduate from the University of Georgia
- Member of First United Methodist church
- Board Member of Easter Seal of Southern Georgia and recieved The Betty Nichols Memorial Volunteer of the year award 2002
- Volunteer at the SWGaTheraputic riding Center
- Owner of Quail Crossing Stables and Kennels
- Sustainer of the Jr League of Albany
- I have been married to Woody Watson for 9 years and we have 2 children together. Garrett is in 1st grade and Julia is in k-4 at Deerfield Windsor School.
- Member of the Albany Board of Realtors
- Member of the Georgia Board of Realtors
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Million Dollar club
- ABR (Accredited Buyer Representative
- Developed Grand Oaks Subdivision
- I can also help you find the perfect equestrian property. I own and manage Quail Crossing Stables so I am familiar with what the horse owner is looking for in an equestrian property.
- CEO of Coldwell Banker Walden and Kirkland
- A lifetime knowledge of Albany and Lee Counties. I have lived in town and out in the rural areas.
- Coldwell Banker Walden and Kirkland is not only the oldest real estate firm in the Albany area, but we are also the most progressive and innovative. We have been serving Albany and the surrounding areas since 1957. My Grandfather, Spencer Walden was one of the founders of Walden and Kirkland. Presently I work with my father, Larry Walden, in running a home town business built on honesty and integrity. We have approximately 30 full time agents working in our office to keep up with all the ins and outs of the local real estate market. We are all committed to the business of real estate. I have been active real estate agent for 12 years. I plan on continuing in my father and grandfathers footsteps in maintaining a reputable business and representing Buyers and Sellers of Residential and Equine Properties in Southwest Georgia.
- First time home buyers
- lot and land sales
- Equestrian Properties
- Buyer reprentative
- Seller representative
- Farm & Ranch
- New Homes
- First Time Buyers
- Buyer Representative