Call me for the latest information to strategically position your home on the market, or to find the home of your dreams.
Contact Donna Hobscheid
Office: Coldwell Banker Hilgenberg Realtors Address: 105 S. Washington St. PO Box 555, Shawano, WI 54166 Office Phone: (715) 526-6148 Mobile Phone: (715) 851-5803 Voice Mail: (715) 851-5803 Fax: (715) 526-6623 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Donna Hobscheid
- Resident of Shawano with husband Henry since April 2002
- Named Most Valuable Associate for 2010 for Coldwell Banker Hilgenberg Realtors office.
- Member, Coldwell Banker Eagles Club, 2011, for more than $1 million in sales volume
- Knowledgeable in local market changes to provide buyers and sellers with the best strategies to achieve their goals.
- Board member and teacher, Junior Achievement of Shawano County
- Member, Shawano Country Chamber of Commerce Ambassadors
- Dedicated to excellence in customer service.
- Member, Coldwell Banker Eagles Club, for more than $1 milliion in sales in 2011
- Most Valuable Associate for 2010 at Coldwell Banker Hilgenberg Realtors (presented January 2011)
- Received Shawano/Waupaca Realtors Board GRI Scholarship, January 2011
- Bachelor of Arts degree, UW-Eau Claire
- Completed 12 hours toward Council of Residential Specialists designation.
- Completed Graduate Realtors Institute, parts 1 and 2.
- Completed Council for Residential Specialists course 201, Listings
- Licensed since July 2010
- Took CRS 201, Listing Strategies, February 2011
- Completed Graduate Realtor Institute courses 1 and 2, February 2011
- Completed 15 transactions in 2012 with sales volume over $2 million
- First-time homebuyers (has taught class through Shawano School District's Community Education program)
- Second-home buyers
- Vacation properties
- Retirement properties
- Investment properties
- Staging home for the market
- First-time homebuyers
- Short sales
- Second homes market
- New Homes
- First Time Buyers