Donna McDuffie_Broker_Coldwell Banker United, REALTORS®_Charlotte, North CarolinaDonna McDuffie is a real estate broker for Coldwell Banker United, REALTORS in Charlotte, North Carolina & specializes in south Charlotte & Union County. http://www.coldwellbanker.com/servlet/AgentListing?action=detail&ComColdwellbankerDataAgent_id=636021
Contact Donna McDuffie
Office: Coldwell Banker United, Realtors Address: 7907 Providence Rd, Ste 200, Charlotte, NC 28277 Office Phone: (704) 541-6100 Mobile Phone: (704) 650-2604 Business: (704) 541-6100 Fax: (704) 543-7382 Email: email@example.com
About Donna McDuffie
- About Me: I grew up just north of Charlotte in Lexington, NC. Moved here almost 30 years ago to attend UNC-Charlotte. Fell in love with the area and decided to make Charlotte my new home town.
- My Background: After college, I began working for Piedmont Natural Gas as a Residential Sales Representative. I worked with them for nearly 8 years. That job made me learn a lot about the neighborhoods in Mecklenburg County.
- My Husband: My husband is a native of Charlotte and he is a State Farm Insurance Agent. He comes from a great family and he is the one who encouraged me to become a Realtor.
- My Kids: I have two wonderful and beautiful teenage daughters. They are my pride and joy.
- My Passions: My family, my church and my community. I am actively involved at Pritchard Memorial Baptist Church and volunteer in my community. I am always available to chauffer my kids to their many activities.
- My Pets: I have two sweet cats. Yes, I do like dogs too but cats are so much easier. One cat loves to snuggle up beside me on the couch and the other one just loves to be outside.
- My Time: I spend a lot of time with my family. We enjoy ballgames, beach trips and eating out together. But when I have time for me I enjoy walking, reading a good book and working on scrapbooks for my girls.
- My Training: In real estate there is always something to learn. I am an Accredited Buyer Representative and a Senior Real Estate Specialist. I attend every training class that I am able to. The more knowledge you have the better you can assist your clients.
- ABR, SRES, SFR
- Licensed in NC and SC
- Realtor/Broker, ABR, SFR
- Custom Home,Dream Home,Executive Home,Existing Home,First Time Buyers,Investment,Land,Luxury Homes,Move-Up Home,New Construction,New Home,Quality Home,Residential,Retirement
- South Charlotte
- Union County
- Indian Land and Fort Mill, SC
- Buyer Representative
- New Homes
- First Time Buyers
- Military Markets