一期一会 Ichigo Ichie by Sen Rikyu, Teaching of meeting people.Cherish the moment with your best hospitality like if you will never see that person again
Contact Mrs. Kimiko Stephens
Office: Coldwell Banker Vanguard Realty, Inc. Address: 12276 San Jose Blvd., Suite 730, Jacksonville, FL 32223 Office Phone: (904) 262-9113 Mobile Phone: (904) 571-0536 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Mrs. Kimiko Stephens
- Kimiko is a proud worker of Coldwell Banker Vanguard Realty. She is a Florida Real Estate License holder, a member of the National Association of Realtors, the Northeast Florida Association of Realtors, and the Multiple Listing Service.
- Kimko was born and raised in Japan. She has lived in many different parts of the world and has gained a greater understanding of the importance of working with individuals and families of many different cultures. She lived in England for four years, Hong Kong for two years, Iran for one year and a few months in Germany.
- She moved to this area 15 years ago and fell in love with it and knew it was where she wanted to make her home.
- She was a Technical Fashion Designer for one of the majore department store for more than 10 years and had the opportunity of working with vaious vendors and manufactures around the world. Her job demanded that she be highly organized and able to function under extreame pressure. This taught her the importance of personal time management. She is always eager to achieve her own personal goal in her life which is to help others achieve their life's goals.
- Being a successful realtor provides her with the perfect opportunity to achieve bothe of these goals in her life. Kimiko believes in the "American Dream" of home ownership and strongly believes that it is a privilege afforded to all who will work hard. By working hard anyone will be rewared with a good life, freedom and a beautiful home. She is committed to working hard in helping you to achieve your very own "American Dream"
- Her background in the airline industry earned her the "Accomplished very best customer service recognition (Asian Hospitality). Her experience as a Technical Designer taught her the importance of serving you and your family in meeting and exceeding your expectations by understanding what each of you desire whether it is to sell or lease your home or to help you find your new home.
- She has good knowledge of Equestrian Communities since she lives in such community herself and knowledge of the Covenants and Restrictions of Home Owners' Associations.
- Rental Property for Relocaiton
- First Time Home Buyer
- Equestrian Communities
- Investment Property
New Construction Homes
- She has some experiences in the new construction Homes.
- Buyer Representative
- New Homes
- Farm & Ranch
- First Time Buyers