Tim Cronin Realtor®Call Tim Cronin Today! http://www.coldwellbanker.com/servlet/AgentListing?action=detail&ComColdwellbankerDataAgent_id=6293
Contact Tim Cronin
Office: Coldwell Banker D'Ann Harper, Realtors Address: 532 South Seguin, New Braunfels, TX 78130 Office Phone: (830) 608-5400 Mobile Phone: (830) 708-3080 Business: (830) 608-5436 Fax: (830) 608-2736 Email: email@example.com
About Tim Cronin
- Helping home owners successfully sell their New Braunfels area homes and properties since 1995
- I will bring to you my years of personal sales experience, plus the power of the Internet and Email communication.
- My Coldwell Banker office in New Braunfels is the most visible and successful real estate office in the area.
- Buyers and sellers calls come pouring into our office every day.
- Our Home Facts technology delivers information to buyers instantly when they call the number on the sign
- Your home will appear in our full-color Coldwell Banker Real Estate Guide. Every six weeks 18,000 copies are delivered to the New Braunfels, Canyon Lake, San Antonio and Boerne areas.
- Our sunday Showcase of Homes is watched by over 27,000 viewers on KSAT TV
- Our Centralized Showings Service makes it easy to schedule showings and receive feed back for your property.
- When I place your property on the MLS, Realtors all over our area wil be attempting to match your property to the needs of their buyers.
- I belong to both the Central Texas and the San Antonio Board of Realtors to maximize MLS exposure
- 1996 - Rookie of the Year
- 2002 - Realtor of the Year
- 2000 - Vice President - New Braunfels/Canyon Lake Area Association of Realtors
- 2001 - President - New Braunfles/Canyon Lake Area Association of Realtors
- 2001 - 2002 - Chairman & Charter President - Central Texas Multiple Listing System
- 2003 - 2005 - Director - New Braunfels / Canyon Lake Association of Realtors
- 2002 - New Braunfels / Canyon Lake Association of Realtors - Realtor of the Year -
- Concierge Services
- First Time Buyers
- New Homes
- Luxury Properties